Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sandhya

You have just seen only a sprinkle of my witty answer.

YOu must see the witty answers of Chinmoy ji,Kumaresh ji,Kalyani ji,Deepti and the sarcastic serious answers by Gulshan ji.(no offence Gulsan ji)

If these people comment or express their views, you will literally be rolling on the floor laughing.

I say this out of my experience since 2009.

Chinmoy jee I Have seen it......he is like BOOST+COMPLAN in a cup of hot milk :laugh:
But why all others are so serious......Are they busy?

Meera sandhu
Can't we say our parents' love as the most perfect thing that we see and feel, since they love us the most without any selfishness and not expect anything in return ....... but giving us much more than what we can give them? Also, they are the people who forgive us the most.

Meera sandhu
We can't say anything in world is perfect. Each thing keeps on changing every time and doesn't come back as it was in first.
No one and no person in the world are the perfect person.Everything is changing for every second.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We can't say anything in world is perfect. Each thing keeps on changing every time and doesn't come back as it was in first.

A good answer. Yes, everything is changing in this world.

Meera sandhu
Can't we say our parents' love as the most perfect thing that we see and feel, since they love us the most without any selfishness and not expect anything in return ....... but giving us much more than what we can give them? Also, they are the people who forgive us the most.

Sandhya, it is a very impressive answer by you. I wonder why none of us wrote or even thought of it. Yes, you are absolutely right, parent's love is the perfect thing in the world.
Let all us put our brain to run a race and find new perfect things. Our IQ level will increase for sure

Meera sandhu
[quote]see that shape of an egg is perfect in its sense of creation.

Any egg is oval and there is no other that matches the shape of an egg.I guess even there are hardly any replicated items that shows the shape of an egg except during easter festivals [/quote]

I agree totally Swetha! Actually if you look hard you will find that everything made in nature has got a perfect symmetry and proportions! If you have heard of the Fibonacci number or the Golden proportion (if not read The Da Vinci Code :) )
you will see that each thing is perfect! What is perfection in any case? A flawless design with full functionality combined with aesthetics that are pleasing to the eye! At least that is what I call perfection, and I am talking only about all things natural and not some human emotions or knowledge etc. etc. they are way too cliched to be talked about endlessly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What is da vinci code? I have heard a lot about it. Yet no idea. Can You briefly explain what it is?

Meera sandhu
I think Coconut is a good answer. Look at it, its shape and structure? Isn't it a perfect thing of the world? Not even a single part of it is a waste. It is hard from outside, but very soft inside. It gives us water to quench our taste, it flavours all our dishes. It gives us oil, husk for making coir products, it provides fire wood.
What to say more, if some one want to die, sit just below a coconut tree. It will really help you providing a 'COCONUT BOMB'...... :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.