Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hahahah finally Sandhya is making good use of being in kerala-coconut.

we keralites make some use of even the non essential part of a plant,right.

Swetha Shenoy
hahahah finally Sandhya is making good use of being in kerala-coconut.

we keralites make some use of even the non essential part of a plant,right.

Can we even imagine even a single day without coconut or seeing a coconut tree? :laugh:

Meera sandhu
No there is nothing to be perfect even the god that made you he also made some good people and some bad one.
I think Coconut is a good answer. Look at it, its shape and structure? Isn't it a perfect thing of the world? Not even a single part of it is a waste. It is hard from outside, but very soft inside. It gives us water to quench our taste, it flavours all our dishes. It gives us oil, husk for making coir products, it provides fire wood.
What to say more, if some one want to die, sit just below a coconut tree. It will really help you providing a 'COCONUT BOMB'...... :laugh: :laugh: :P

Some times coconut also goes out of perfection due to rotten state.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No there is nothing to be perfect even the god that made you he also made some good people and some bad one.

Chandan....no yaar,

God has created only two types of people-Men and women.
It's we, who created and categorized people into good and bad.

I personally believe, each person has both RAM and RAAVAN inside him. But how he becomes successful to defeat RAAVANA inside him and bring RAM outside ......it influences the character of the person. Every person can suppress and finally kill Ravana, if he tries so with his positive attitude.

Meera sandhu
[quote]What is da vinci code? I have heard a lot about it. Yet no idea. Can You briefly explain what it is? [/quote]

The Da vinci Code is a novel by Dan Brown which was recently adapted for a film by the same name!
0039_2012-01-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4504]}
Perfection and imperfection are all individual perceptions and to me the world and living would have ceased to be exciting without imperfection!!
The Da vinci Code is a novel by Dan Brown which was recently adapted for a film by the same name![/quote]

I just want to know a brief idea of the novel.

Meera sandhu
nothing in this world is absolute so i think this concept perfection is also relative to the individual.for you a perfect thing will satisfy all your needs but may be that thing will not satisfy my needs fully so its not perfect for me.
Welcome Tyagi to boddunan family.I think you are new so please continue in forums to enjoy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.