Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i love reading novels and fictions and till now my fav. is 'I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY' and 'CAN LOVE HAPPEN TWICE' by ravinder singh.

Titles look amazing! Can you name the authors?

Meera sandhu
i love reading novels and fictions and till now my fav. is 'I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY' and 'CAN LOVE HAPPEN TWICE' by ravinder singh.

the both are from the same author Ravinder Singh.If you want i can try to send you pdf of both.i have pdfs of many novels as im fond of reading novels. :)

a.s.

the both are from the same author Ravinder Singh.If you want i can try to send you pdf of both.i have pdfs of many novels as im fond of reading novels. :)

Telling truth....I am hearing about him for the first time.... :S

Meera sandhu
I love to read Vivekananda books which will inspire more in our's life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes ofcourse you wouldnt have because he is a new indian author but novels are heart touching..

a.s.

yes ofcourse you wouldnt have because he is a new indian author but novels are heart touching..

Send me those pdf links....I will try to read if I can

Meera sandhu
You both are talking about what I cannot understand.

You both are talking about what I cannot understand.

About her favourite books, what else :angry:

Meera sandhu
Hey dont be angry please tell me what is that books and share to us also.

Hey dont be angry please tell me what is that books and share to us also.

I think you are mood off since you lost your mobile :( :(

Don't worry...angel will explain about that book.....I have not read them

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.