Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best book i read are viveka nanda history,you can win,communication skills, grammar books , computer books and Black mail

What is Black mail? Who is its author?

Meera sandhu
I have read some chapter of You Can Win,but not the whole book. Whenever i think that i should read that book,i read few pages.
This book is always with me in my laptop bag.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its related to some stamps story. It is a telugu novel. But I dont remember it. but it was the first book i have read.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

try reading '7 habits of highly effective people'....its really a nice and inspiring one.

smriti
Books regarding Vivekananda are good to read.We can learn manythings from the biography of him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you sir,
I would really like to read this book.

Can you name some more good books, which you really loved?

I liked the book "The second lady' by Erwin Wallace. This is about soviet Union conspiracy to kidnap the First Lady in U.S.A. and install there another Soviet woman detective who looked like the real first lady. Ultimately, one lady is killed and nobody could be sure as to who- the first lady or the second lady died. Thus the soviet plan failed.

I also read 'Lady Chatterley's Lover and Lolita. These are internationally known best but controversial books.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I found "Wings of Fire" by our former President Mr. A.P.J Abul kalam to be a good one........

smriti
the recent one that comes to mind is 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini...which is also adapted into a movie of the same name
This thread seems to be very informative. Hoping everyone will post more about books.

About Malayalam books, works of Madhavi kutty and Perumpadavam influences me very much. But, the book that I liked most, I have mentioned before, Alchemist. I am requesting to each one of you, you should read this book at least once. Really you will be inspired with its inspiring thoughts.

Meera sandhu
Has anyone heard of Dinkar's " Rashmi Rathi". Its a poem based on Karna (of Mahabharta) in Hindi.....Written in simple language , its a really amazing one.......

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.