Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let some more books be added in this category.

Meera sandhu
I love to read the biography of Vivekananda. He teached a valuable words towards young people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I loves to read a story books and books on that contains Most exciting Story.Till now i read only a book name as Alif laila.This is a very interesting Books.You also read.
I love to read children's books because they will be small stories which will give more interest to read.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Small stories are more interesting because we get result in a short interval of time.Now a day in this fast world no one has time to read long and lenghty Story.We loose interest on that story.
I have too many! Recently I have read Rathindra Nath Tagore's - Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore's son - reminscences of his father - a book in Bengali! A great book throwing some unknown details about him.
wow... Very nice thread and informative. I like the those books you guys read. Thanks for sharing gud information.

Upto now i read only childs story books.

Vinu
wow... Very nice thread and informative. I like the those books you guys read. Thanks for sharing gud information.

Upto now i read only childs story books.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You are a man now. So don't say I still read kid stories. :woohoo:
Try to read some novels, adventures, general books etc.

Meera sandhu
I have read many many books, but the ones that I liked the best are Atlas Shrugged and Dr. Zhivago. everyone who hates everything that is mediocre should read these books at least, how when governments allow mediocre and foolish people to rule, countries are driven to utter desolation and despair!

At least once in a lifetime, these books should be read!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sandhya who told you that a Story book is for kids only and man like us not read that story books.In India many people reads Story books just for Entertainment.I to read many books like that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.