The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some disadvantages are there. One day I went in bus one old person don't have a change. Conductor asked him to get down. I helped to the passenger and gave the money and asked him to return it back. But he didn't return it to me. I feel so sad that day.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some disadvantages are there. One day I went in bus one old person don't have a change. Conductor asked him to get down. I helped to the passenger and gave the money and asked him to return it back. But he didn't return it to me. I feel so sad that day.

what can I do for you to make you happy? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

am ready here :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
In this modern world nothing is good.If you are too honest and live a simple life people will harm you they will dislike you for your too much of simplicity.And on the other hand if you are not honest some people will dislike you.They will avoid you.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In this modern world nothing is good.If you are too honest and live a simple life people will harm you they will dislike you for your too much of simplicity.And on the other hand if you are not honest some people will dislike you.They will avoid you.

i think, against bad people who always search moisture places to dig holes, be a little bad to them :evil: :evil: :evil:

They can use you at any time. Take care :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Let me search for some new answers from new members :cheer: :cheer:

This is good to be good but up to limit where our own own interests are not on stake.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In present days, being too good is not all good. as people will completely depend on us if we be too good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In present days, being too good is not all good. as people will completely depend on us if we be too good

no doubt, those persons will be used most!!!!

I have told in another thread....for a blind person, every colour is just black. So, before a blind person who can't see our goodness, is it necessary to remain good???????? I don't think so.

Meera sandhu

I have told in another thread....for a blind person, every colour is just black. So, before a blind person who can't see our goodness, is it necessary to remain good???????? I don't think so.

Now the meaning is changed for this thread, this started as 'is it good to be too good' now who will decide about being good or too good. That is only a comparative statement.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Being too good you get graces of God and pleasures of heaven after death. These are the advantages.
Regarding disadvantages I would say that being too good, person is exploited and abused by human beings. He can't enjoy worldly pleasures.

It doesn't make any difference whether a person is blind or not. When we do something good from our heart, the other person can feel it. Just like that if we pretend to be good, that will also be noticed by others. A blind person might not see our actions but as far as I know most of the blind have a well developed other sense organs. So when they hear other people speak, they perceive their intention from the way they speak.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.