The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The word 'too' means excessive which is undesirable. 'Too' is a bad word. 'Too simple', 'Too good', ' Too gentle' are all inappropriate.

Being good means that one should be good to himself also. If you are good to others and in process unnecessarily harm yourself, you are 'too good', which is 'too bad'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good people is not elligible to live on this earth if they are living a happily life the others wont let him to lead it.

One great poet has quoted once, "Earth is not a good place for good people to live" :laugh:

Meera sandhu
The word 'too' means excessive which is undesirable. 'Too' is a bad word. 'Too simple', 'Too good', ' Too gentle' are all inappropriate.

Being good means that one should be good to himself also. If you are good to others and in process unnecessarily harm yourself, you are 'too good', which is 'too bad'.

We can't live in this world by making every one happy as it is quoted,
"One man's food is another man's poison"

But i strongly believe, good people are those who are most experimented by god, given severe sorrows in life, yet, they achieve success at last.

Meera sandhu
Wow what a post posted by gulshan ji and sandhya.

Sandhya your words are so good.

I loved this quote

"One man's food is another man's poison"

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You should not fool yourself. You should be good yourself.
There shouldn't be any doubt in that.

Want to make each day Accountable

there is no harm in being....but being too good sometimes adds trouble....People will tolerate your goodness only to a certain extent.

smriti
I think it depends upon the comfort level of each person.
Some people repent even if they do a bad thing. It is because he has a good heart which can't withstand his own bad deeds. Such people should keep away from bad things
chaplin_2012-01-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4548]}
It always feels good to be good!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4548]}
It always feels good to be good!!

Really great to hear it from a person like you.

I am saying about Mr. Charlie :laugh: , not you
0101_2012-01-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4553]}
I too have a share in it as I brought him here! He he!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.