The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In present days, being too good is not all good. as people will completely depend on us if we be too good

no doubt, those persons will be used most!!!!

I have told in another thread....for a blind person, every colour is just black. So, before a blind person who can't see our goodness, is it necessary to remain good???????? I don't think so.

It doesn't make any difference whether a person is blind or not. When we do something good from our heart, the other person can feel it. Just like that if we pretend to be good, that will also be noticed by others. A blind person might not see our actions but as far as I know most of the blind have a well developed other sense organs. So when they hear other people speak, they perceive their intention from the way they speak.

I agree with you Jabeen, while God decides to take one sense from a person he always makes him stronger in other areas. He can see from his inner eyes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Too good is not so good.One can take advantage of us if they find that we are too good.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Being good to all will harm , in this society if we good also it will become bad for us.
To be good and honest is very necessary.But living in today's world we must think of some negative also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
But now a days who are living good and honest we cant expect any one to be like this.
Being good is always helpful in long term as it makes relationships good.But in modern days the Psycolgy has been changed a little bit now a days we should act like the behaviour of others you cannot be good everytime when someone is not good towards you.I do give a chance to others who are not good for me and when I see that my behaviour is not changing the attitude so I change my attitude as its of no use for being good to a person who can't understand it. :blink:
Being good is always helpful in long term as it makes relationships good.But in modern days the Psycolgy has been changed a little bit now a days we should act like the behaviour of others you cannot be good everytime when someone is not good towards you.I do give a chance to others who are not good for me and when I see that my behaviour is not changing the attitude so I change my attitude as its of no use for being good to a person who can't understand it. :blink:

Just my way of thinking, when I see some one is trying to be over smart and not taking my good deeds for his well being, I simply stop my efforts and helping hand to be neutral.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just my way of thinking, when I see some one is trying to be over smart and not taking my good deeds for his well being, I simply stop my efforts and helping hand to be neutral.

And I think there is no use of doing good to the person who can't understand it.It means that person is just trying to take your advantage and is a selfish person we should always keep company of people whom we may help and seek help. :)
In present days, being too good is not all good. as people will completely depend on us if we be too good

Yes we must be good for the good people and bad towards the bad people other wise they will take a chance towards our good.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Honesty is one of the most important qualities a person should hold.But now a days it is just the opposite. People are loosing their honesty.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.