Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha, are you talking about the actual fruit flies or the common house flies which are the ones that are nuisance on our kitchens?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4626]}

If this is the one, then simply place a few cloves around your kitchen counter.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I dont know if it is that one, it is very small and i myself cannot see it, i guess it is the fruit flies,

I did not see the house fly in the kitchen as it is most of the time closed.

Swetha Shenoy
Add a little dettol to water and clean the floors. It is a good remedy to get rid of houseflies.

Meera sandhu
even I am tired of fruit flies in the kitchen....no matter how clean the kitchen is, they tend to come.......i have tried applying hit....but you have to be very cautious as it should not be sprayed on any food items......

I will try the camphor one.....

But is there any other remedy.....do share.

smriti
[quote]I dont know if it is that one, it is very small and i myself cannot see it, i guess it is the fruit flies,

I did not see the house fly in the kitchen as it is most of the time closed. [/quote]

Okay. Its difficult to drive away fruit flies and you have to set up elaborate traps to catch them. I suggest you either put up a wire screen in your kitchen window or get the insect repellent light system which is highly effective for all sorts of insects!

You can also use a mosquito bat and ran after each and every fly of your house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It helps not only to get rid of mosquito, spider and houseflies, but also helps you to reduce 1 or 2 pounds. A very good exercise.
Practice every day for 1 hour. It will really help you :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]You can also use a mosquito bat and ran after each and every fly of your house
It helps not only to get rid of mosquito, spider and houseflies, but also helps you to reduce 1 or 2 pounds. A very good exercise.
Practice every day for 1 hour. It will really help you [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's good one. and you want require any special diet at all! :laugh:

grr....

grr....

sandhya and kalyani....

ehem ehem

Swetha Shenoy
See how much we think of you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See how much we think of you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swetha you asked both of us for the solution. Isn't it?

Now, can you say now, we don't care you? :laugh:

Start today itself.
You had replied in another post that your fiancee is waiting for marriage and you have to shed some pounds.

I am saying in Mlayalam, "Oru vedikku randu pakshi" :laugh:
(For one bullet, two birds!!!)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.