Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks.. I had done it and today management has increased my points by 1000. I am very happy..........
Thanks.. I had done it and today management has increased my points by 1000. I am very happy..........

Nice to hear...
Today, I have also asked admin to grand some extra points. I completed 2000 posts today :cheer:

Meera sandhu
People becomes memoriable when he either do good to others or bad to others. Person who has done nothing is part of big crowd.

Nice to hear...
Today, I have also asked admin to grand some extra points. I completed 2000 posts today :cheer:

Is it applicable for 1000 posts only or goes in multiple of 500? I think you will say yes. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice to hear...

Sandhya, is It possible to get extra bonus points for crossing 2000 posts also?
I think you already got bonus points of 500 when you reached 1000 posts.

If admin grant you extra points again for reaching 2000 posts Pls let it post here. As many members have this doubt.:)

Vinu
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/5-the-lounge/170802-now-i-am-an-emperor-with-10000-posts-thanks-to-all.html?limit=15&start=45
go through the link

But I haven't got the credit yet. Let me wait.

Meera sandhu

Nice to hear...

Is it applicable for 1000 posts only or goes in multiple of 500? I think you will say yes. :cheer:

I also first misunderstood it.
Actually, you will get half points of total number of posts for 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10,000 only.
Let me reach 10,000 first :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0006_2012-02-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5574]}
I love being present in my absence!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.