Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
heheehe talking to chinmoy ji, i forgot which post was my 1000th post! what do i do now?

Don't worry Swetha. I will catch you today itself :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@Chinmoy jee

Is it because I was absent till noon, that you post such a thread here.

No need to mention! You all really missed me today. :woohoo:

So, nothing more needed to make my presence felt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
What sasi You Tell By doing Thousand Posts can i get Extra point for that what is Rule about this.
What sasi You Tell By doing Thousand Posts can i get Extra point for that what is Rule about this.

He was just joking. You believed him? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Okay let me think some thing worth writing first. May be a good breakfast will do me some good and I shall be able to think better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Swetha mam keep PM to maverick that you crossed 1000 posts so he will give you 500 points.

I am going to reach near 4000 posts . But I also haven;t gain any rewards as you are saying.
Swetha mam keep PM to maverick that you crossed 1000 posts so he will give you 500 points.

I am going to reach near 4000 posts . But I also haven;t gain any rewards as you are saying.

you can do it now also Isha. Since you have completed 3000 posts, you will get 1500 points, of course. I don't know whether you will get for the previous milestones of 1000 and 2000. Just send a PM to admin now itself.

Meera sandhu
ohhh... can I send now also surely? Thankss for intimation I am going to do it.
I have nothing to do with any one feeling my presence now or when I am no more. I love to write and read and I do this. I believe that every one should do what he likes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ohhh... can I send now also surely? Thankss for intimation I am going to do it.

Ya...sure. Ask him, whether you will get for previous 1000 and 2000 levels also.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.