Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice pictures posted by all. I visited only Dakhsineswar temple twice only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5287]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5288]}

This is a famous temple in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra pradesh.
First the statue of srikanakamaha lakshmi has been found in a well and it was placed at the middle of the road. Then all the people in the visakhapatnam are very good but muncipal people have placed the statue a side then the disease plague has been spread in visakhapatnam. Then people replaced it as it is place before. Then slowly they people have constructed temple to the statue.

This is temple has much popular and people from different places come here to visit and take the blessing of ma sri kanakamahalakshmi. Esepcially Marga sir maas.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When i visited Visac I have seen it. Nice photo shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram It is not visac, it is vizag.

I have seen many of them as a tourist and writer. I would like to do an article about them some time in near future, thanks this was a great experience.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very nice and beautiful temples. In our city there are famous temples "Krishna Mandir" and "Durga Mata Mandir".
Mahaveer Mandir in patna.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5304]}

Deoghar in Bihar

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5303]}

MahaBodhi Temple in Bodhgaya(Bihar)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5302]}

Thai Temple in Bodhgaya(Bihar)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5305]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5287]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5288]}

This is a famous temple in Visakhapatnam district of Andhra pradesh.
First the statue of srikanakamaha lakshmi has been found in a well and it was placed at the middle of the road. Then all the people in the visakhapatnam are very good but muncipal people have placed the statue a side then the disease plague has been spread in visakhapatnam. Then people replaced it as it is place before. Then slowly they people have constructed temple to the statue.

This is temple has much popular and people from different places come here to visit and take the blessing of ma sri kanakamahalakshmi. Esepcially Marga sir maas.

I am planning to visit vizac ....can you throw some more light on the places that are really worth watching there.......
sampathvinayagar.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

smriti
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5333]}

Sampath vinayaka temple is situated at asirmetta on road in visakhapatnam city.
This temple and the lord vinayaka are really powerful. whatever we promise to god for our desire definely god full fill.

this temple is very famous. Most of the people believe alot on this god and temple. In visakhapatnam most of the people before performing any important work or writing exam they visit this temple and then only they do their deeds.

Those are really good information. Nice collection. There are many I haven't visited yet.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.