Sometimes, the person whom we dislike may later become our best friend. ie. Our first impression about that person may change or an incident may bring the two together. Do you have such experiences in your life?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you are correct sandhya, normally sometime we may think about a person and dislike him at first site. but it will change after sometime with them.

I have a good experience like this.
In my office a new manager has been appointed and at the starting we all think that he is very rude and against us so we dislike him. But after some day we came to know that he is very jolly and gud person. we started liking him a lot.

Vinu
Exactly, sometimes it happens with us. Our opinions do change about a person when we know him/her better. We, as a human beings, sometimes do form an opinion of our own about a person when we chance to meet for the first time. But sometimes those opinions change in the due course of time.

I remember an incident when I was in college. There my house captain used to ignore me a lot. Really, there was no firm reason for his disliking for me. During inter college matches he even demoted me to bat down the order. I kept my silence about it and performed in the matches according to my ability. Later, by the pressure of the management he came to me and asked me to bat at the top and open the innings. Here too I got some vital runs for the college. Later at night he came up to me to have a few words. He found me to be a different person altogether after speaking to me. From that day, he behaved very normal with me. I thought his whole perception regarding me changed only after having that meeting with me. Later, in the due course of time, we became best of friends to the surprise of one and all.

Hence, sometimes we do form an opinion about someone which very often seem to be a baseless one. But it is only through the passage of time when we come to know about the person we start liking him or her very much.
I don't take decision on single impression. If I like means I like. If I hate means I just hate. I have single mind for all.
@ajay,
It is really a great story that you shared. Also Vinod.
Hoping other friends will also have such stories to say.

Meera sandhu
@sandhya,

Do you have any such experience. let share with us.

Vinu
Today is my wedding anniversary and I refreshed all my memories. :P

I was studying BSc computer science when he was studying there one year senior(BBA). Only two courses were there in our college. You know professional colleges always have raging. So we hate our seniors the most, particularly BBA. Bsc students not teases us too much. But BBA, terrific. Also, he teases my dearest friend most. So, we don't like him.
Later, after 6 years, he became the most important person of my life. :laugh:

Now I remember all those things as small jokes and fun of our college days

Meera sandhu
When i was a student then i have a bad habit of leaving school and not attain the class.My school teacher always tell me why you are leaving school one day you must suffer from that at that time i think he is very bad but one day i caught by my father.he come to school and ask my teacher is he regularly leaving school at that time he response no .My father go from their and i felt my fault and i tell sorry to that man and we both now become good friend as after that i never leave the school.
Today is my wedding anniversary and I refreshed all my memories. :P

I was studying BSc computer science when he was studying there one year senior(BBA). Only two courses were there in our college. You know professional colleges always have raging. So we hate our seniors the most, particularly BBA. Bsc students not teases us too much. But BBA, terrific. Also, he teases my dearest friend most. So, we don't like him.
Later, after 6 years, he became the most important person of my life. :laugh:

Now I remember all those things as small jokes and fun of our college days

Sandhya, this is really very interesting.. :lol:

A Person who you hate on collage days, now he is your life partner.. :woohoo: :laugh:
Great... :dry:

Vinu
Good to hear your story. This thing happen some times but its life and love and hate is part of life.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I don't take decision on single impression. If I like means I like. If I hate means I just hate. I have single mind for all.

I think,this is not at all a good way to judge a person. A person at some occasion may be good,which you haven't seen then...
0006_2012-02-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.