Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Kanna...
Its machine costs more than 1 lakhs.......
EFC...I told you, its owner is my Husband's customer

1 Lac is too costly what is so special about it? :)

Is not a normal food processing machine? :)

It's similar to KFC. So, it costs that much

Meera sandhu
First 2 cheques are in my hand. I want to buy a shirt for my husband and 1 dress for my vavoos......

Meera sandhu
First 2 cheques are in my hand. I want to buy a shirt for my husband and 1 dress for my vavoos......

That is fine you can have it with the 2 cheques you got it from here :whistle: .I am waiting for my first one. :)

That is fine you can have it with the 2 cheques you got it from here :whistle: .I am waiting for my first one. :)

Don't worry, you will get it soon. Concentrate on articles :)

Meera sandhu

Don't worry, you will get it soon. Concentrate on articles :)

I have lost interest in writing articles these days so i am not writing any but trying to be more active on the forums :) .I know if someone wants to reach threshold quickly then he must concentrate more on writing articles. :)

I have lost interest in writing articles these days so i am not writing any but trying to be more active on the forums :) .I know if someone wants to reach threshold quickly then he must concentrate more on writing articles. :)

Actually at first I also concentrated on forum. At that time DFAA was also there. But now, since that contest is not there, we can't earn much except revenue share. If we are able to maintain good balance between forum and articles, we can get cheque easily. Forum give us fun and articles give us money :P :P

Meera sandhu
That's true Sandhya but to write articles one need to devote more time but for forums we don't have to.Its just like interacting with the friends. :)
i am thinking of giving a gift to my mother.may be a hand bag. :)

a.s.
I am going to gift something special to my mom with my first cheque. :cheer:

Vinu
That's true Sandhya but to write articles one need to devote more time but for forums we don't have to.Its just like interacting with the friends. :)

You are mistaken. Actually more effort is required in forum than writing articles. Paid less also, yet attain more fun. It's not an easy task to keep forum active by initiating different threads in a humorous way

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.