Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Check your "my earnings "or Recent payments.It will shown the payment date and you will get it with in a month.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Check your "my earnings "or Recent payments.It will shown the payment date and you will get it with in a month.

But earnings still not updated hope it get updated soon and cheque is released soon. :)
Payments are done in the last of every month so you have to few more days.

Payments are done in the last of every month so you have to few more days.

Few more days to earn more...hehehe. :laugh:

And in how many days will i get the cheque. :)
After showing the issue date ,it will reach to you with in one month.

After showing the issue date ,it will reach to you with in one month.

Ok whatever amount i will accumulate this month for that cheque will be issued this month at the end and after one month of issuing date i will get it. :)
[quote]Ok whatever amount i will accumulate this month for that cheque will be issued this month at the end and after one month of issuing date i will get it.[/quote]
Advance congratulation.

Thanks Ram but i know now it will take longer time to get me there as i am writing no more articles and polls.I am just participating in the forum section. :)
I just deposited that amount in my account as the check was of just 1342 Rupees.
I have used it in my needs.

Want to make each day Accountable

I will keep my amount in Boddunan so not to give them a chance to deduct Rs 50/ which they do while issuing checks. Wot say friends? I will save 50/ that way. :lol: :laugh: :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.