Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]And i am sure i will buy clothes for my kids when i will get a cheque

When will you get this.I think soon.

Just few days back i reached the threshold but i don't know when i will get the checque. :)[/quote]
Congrats Sanjeev,
Actually I forget you to congratulate you for your revenue shares.
You have to wait till this month end. Cheques are issued on 1st of every month. So, wait till June 1st . But you may have to wait 1 month more. I have not received my last cheque issued on May 1st.

Meera sandhu
Check your "my earnings "or Recent payments.It will shown the payment date and you will get it with in a month.

But earnings still not updated hope it get updated soon and cheque is released soon. :)

I am sure, your cheque will be issued on June 1st. Hoping you have completed 1500

Meera sandhu
Actually What is the min. Payout 1500 or 750 :huh: i read somewhere as 750 rs!!

Vinu

750...if you are a valuable member of the site. I am getting my 3rd one at 850. If you need so, use 'Contact us' tab and send mail to that team

Meera sandhu

750...if you are a valuable member of the site. I am getting my 3rd one at 850. If you need so, use 'Contact us' tab and send mail to that team

So, If we need any urgent money we can claim to admin by giving request. That also we need to wait upto 850 rs. Or else we need to wait upto 1500 rs. :)

Vinu

So, If we need any urgent money we can claim to admin by giving request. That also we need to wait upto 850 rs. Or else we need to wait upto 1500 rs. :)

Of course....... :)
But we will get 50 rs less

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
I thing to get Rs 750 you must have minimum 500 forum posting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes..... the simple logic is that any active member of forum can request for an early cheque. I have done this time and it's released, though I not received yet. Waiting....waiting....

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Yes..... the simple logic is that any active member of forum can request for an early cheque. I have done this time and it's released, though I not received yet. Waiting....waiting....[/quote]
That means you have already received three cheques---Wow! what a great performance.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Yes..... the simple logic is that any active member of forum can request for an early cheque. I have done this time and it's released, though I not received yet. Waiting....waiting....

That means you have already received three cheques---Wow! what a great performance.[/quote]
Third cheque not reached my hands yet....
Now onwards, I may reach that threshold slowly, sure :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.