Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you are active on a Forum and You have 750 rs in your account you can request a payout...........

But they require a solid reason for withdrawing amount before 1500/. :blink:

But you have more than 1500/ why should you ask you shall get it any way.

I wrote it for Chandan if he is reading it he is asking to get it withdraw at 750/. :)
But you have more than 1500/ why should you ask you shall get it any way.[/quote]

I wrote it for Chandan if he is reading it he is asking to get it withdraw at 750/. :)[/quote]

Okay I thought some one asking for you to withdraw at lower level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wrote it for Chandan if he is reading it he is asking to get it withdraw at 750/. :)[/quote]

Okay I thought some one asking for you to withdraw at lower level.[/quote]

:evil: :evil:

Suny have you got the cheque? :blink:

I wrote it for Chandan if he is reading it he is asking to get it withdraw at 750/. :)

Suny have you got the cheque? :blink:[/quote]
You can check it in recent payments tab. I am not asking for my pay now. Why should I loose 50/? :woohoo:

You can check it in recent payments tab. I am not asking for my pay now. Why should I loose 50/? :woohoo:[/quote]

That's right they do it automatically or we have to send a message to admin like we have to for getting bonus points. :)

You can check it in recent payments tab. I am not asking for my pay now. Why should I loose 50/? :woohoo:[/quote]

That's right they do it automatically or we have to send a message to admin like we have to for getting bonus points. :)[/quote]

I think they do it automatically unless you are not asking at a lower level.

That's right they do it automatically or we have to send a message to admin like we have to for getting bonus points. :)[/quote]

I think they do it automatically unless you are not asking at a lower level.[/quote]

Ok so we both will get in the same month so you won't get your commission this month. :laugh:
i think we have to ask or request them for getting payment they dont do it automatically.confusion :silly: :silly:

please any member who has received payment answer this query..

a.s.
i think we have to ask or request them for getting payment they dont do it automatically.confusion :silly: :silly:

If you reach 1500, no need to remain them. They will initiate the cheque on 1st next month. But if you want it earlier, you can use "Contact us" tab to ask them, only if you reached 750 mark

Meera sandhu

If you reach 1500, no need to remain them. They will initiate the cheque on 1st next month. But if you want it earlier, you can use "Contact us" tab to ask them, only if you reached 750 mark

For demanding Rs 750 we need to have a 500 Post on Forum Is i am right.......... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.