Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
travelling alone is really a tedious job........whenever I travel alone, i prefer sleeper class rather than the A/c compartment.....just for the safety purpose......

smriti
But, if you are alone, what compartment will you prefer?

Meera sandhu
I prefer where more people are there. so that it will be bit safe and no one will dare to tease us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But, if you are alone, what compartment will you prefer?

Sandhya, normally when we are alone. We must prefer to go to crowed compartment as It is safe for us. Especially for ladies and old people.

Vinu
Whatever be the security measures taken people are doing crime again and again.It indicates that our punishment is not model.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Whatever be the security measures taken people are doing crime again and again.It indicates that our punishment is not model.

Let me tell you my personal experience when I returned from TVM to Thrissur, after Onam vacation. We didn't get reservation tickets. So we preferred Venad local train, since it will take only 6 hours.
I and daughter got seat in ladies only compartment and my husband got into a general compartment. The route was same.....months after the incident occurred.

Train, when reached Ernakulam, almost all seats were vacant and it was already 9 or 9.30 pm. But I decided to travel in that compartment itself, since 1-2 ladies were there. Also, it is very difficult to carry luggage to next general compartment. Only 1.5 hours left to reach our destination.
At that time, a couple get into ladies compartment. Actually, he don't want her to leave her alone in ladies compartment.
But no security was there to throw that man from ladies' compartment. i.e. After the departure of train from each station, it is the duty of security to check whether a man has got into the ladies compartment from the previous station.
Even after this incident has occurred in the same route, near station, rules are yet to be strengthened.
Only after half hour or so, a police officer came and asked him to go and sit in general compartment.

I want some elders to comment on this...especially Gulshanji.

Meera sandhu
A week ago a man pulled the legs of a girl standing near the door in Alway when the train just started to move !!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
A week ago a man pulled the legs of a girl standing near the door in Alway when the train just started to move !!

Ya, I read it. But I think at day time.
Since that incident occurred at Thrissur, even such incidents of minimum importance will be there at the first page top of every newspaper here, ie. Thrissur edition.
1 or 2 pages fully dedicated for that girl only, while the case was going on.

Meera sandhu
What happened to that girl Abid she is safe or she died police caught that victim or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What happened to that girl Abid she is safe or she died police caught that victim or not.

Media is making it a big news. That's all

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.