Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Railways must have improvement in taking security measures. They must implement trains like automated door closed system and cams in the trains. One compartment must have atleast two police men. So this type of cases wont be repeated.
And when this type of situation is happened means government must give shoot at sight orders so this type situations and crimes will be in control.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days, ladies dont have securities in day time only. then travelling in train that too alone at night time is not at all safe.

Thats why a women should never go anywhere alone. either she should go with some men or she should go with a group.

It is really a nice suggestion. Women should avoid such situations if possible. Why can't she postpone her journey to day time?
But here also, there is one problem.
Journey may not be for just 8 -10 hours of day time. Some needs more than 2 days to reach home, particularly girls who are studying and working in another state. Here what to do? :( :whistle:
Any suggestions?

Meera sandhu
Railways must have improvement in taking security measures. They must implement trains like automated door closed system and cams in the trains. One compartment must have atleast two police men. So this type of cases wont be repeated.
And when this type of situation is happened means government must give shoot at sight orders so this type situations and crimes will be in control.

But most ladies say, they can't even believe a policeman at night.

Meera sandhu
sandhya you are right, we cannot even believe cop also. because the guy is always a guy.So even it is cop but cop is also a guy.So its better to go with some companion instead of going alone.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya there is also lady police women or Military lady police.They will give full security.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, suggestions are there to include a lady police on duty.
I would suggest, it is better to include both man and lady. Then there will be no problem.
Another thing
Ladies compartment are always at the end of the train. When train reaches the station, such compartments may be in dark, and hence it will be easy for wrong persons to get inside. So why can't we make ladies' compartment in the middle of the train? What do you say?

Meera sandhu
Women also need to be a bit tricky. I remember that once there was only one young woman with her child in the compartment I was traveling. The woman came to my next seat and also chatted a while. There were a few other passengers going in group. They did not look gentle and she feared them. But as she was sitting next to me and also talking, they were confused and did not dare even touch her. The train stopped at the outer. I helped her get down along with child. This is also a clue for safety when a woman travels alone. She may just sit next to some passenger of sober type and confuse others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Women also need to be a bit tricky. I remember that once there was only one young woman with her child in the compartment I was traveling. The woman came to my next seat and also chatted a while. There were a few other passengers going in group. They did not look gentle and she feared them. But as she was sitting next to me and also talking, they were confused and did not dare even touch her. The train stopped at the outer. I helped her get down along with child. This is also a clue for safety when a woman travels alone. She may just sit next to some passenger of sober type and confuse others.

Sir,
I would like to know about lady compartment, if she is alone at night...what should she do?

The same day also....when the train reached Poonkunnam-Thrissur (or the previous station), seeing the empty compartment, she should have got out of it and go to a general compartment. But she might have thought, it is only 15 minutes left. Only, next station. So no need to get out of here, with luggage. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Sir,
I would like to know about lady compartment, if she is alone at night...what should she do?

Nobody is absolutely safe. When you move out from home, there is uncertainty. One is unsafe when alone. The ladies compartment is also unsafe when you are alone there. In the incident mentioned by me above, there were many men to begin with but just most got down in intermediary stations. If I had also got down some where, the woman would be alone in company of those mischievous looking guys. As long as there is over emphasis on women chastity and modesty and they are timid, safety is compromised. I think that a woman must possess a mobile phone and if she is in real danger, she should phone some emergency number and also pull chain.

The same day also....when the train reached Poonkunnam-Thrissur (or the previous station), seeing the empty compartment, she should have got out of it and go to a general compartment. But she might have thought, it is only 15 minutes left. Only, next station. So no need to get out of here, with luggage. Isn't it?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji,
You have not quoted any reply. Just do it now :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.