Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello there SandhyaJi, I know what you mean by quoting about unsuccessful sories getting popular, that could be true up to some extent as those get spread due to different reasons. But there are lots of successful love stories which are as popular. Take mine for instance, mine is successful and as popular. :blush:

Congratulation on your successful love. But this cannot be story. The famous love stories like Laila majnoo, shree Farihad have tragic end. Successful love has no news value and makes no story.

Let me elucidate. If you go to a place and come back home safely, this is good. But this is not news. But if there is an accident causing death or grave injury, this has news value and will find place in newspaper.

I agree.....
But I always wish, love stories to be true.....evenif they don't form any great story.
It's better to be dead in someone's life than remain live in some one else memories. :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am against to make any memorials.The price should be distributed among poor so that they can live with some necessary which will be provided in the life time.

Can't understand anything :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Almost all Shakespear love stories are tragedies.....we remember them till now for its failure.
A Priyadarshan movie in Malayalam, "Vandanam" remembered for its anti-climax, though it contains many elements.

Amitji married Jaya, but it's an arranged marriage...
Unsuccessful story of Amit-Rekha is remembered more by his fans, sure :P

Shakespear used to write tragic love stories because he knew other's tragedies people enjoy more than other successful love stories. :laugh:

Its really a surprise for me Amit/jaya was an arranged marriage. :unsure:
I am against to make any memorials.The price should be distributed among poor so that they can live with some necessary which will be provided in the life time.

Can't understand anything :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Almost all Shakespear love stories are tragedies.....we remember them till now for its failure.
A Priyadarshan movie in Malayalam, "Vandanam" remembered for its anti-climax, though it contains many elements.

Amitji married Jaya, but it's an arranged marriage...
Unsuccessful story of Amit-Rekha is remembered more by his fans, sure :P

Shakespear used to write tragic love stories because he knew other's tragedies people enjoy more than other successful love stories. :laugh:

Its really a surprise for me Amit/jaya was an arranged marriage. :unsure:

In fact, success in love or elsewhere is considered normal and is no story. This is like an old story- There was a king and a queen. Both died and thus ended story- Unless there are obstacles to lovers, and they struggle for their love, there will be no story. In such matters, the whole society is much stronger and consequently, love story ends in tragedy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And there are so many kings and queens around us having fun successfully. We never look at them but always think of unsuccessful ones. Look all of us are successful lovers and living so happily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And there are so many kings and queens around us having fun successfully. We never look at them but always think of unsuccessful ones. Look all of us are successful lovers and living so happily.

We do not think of success or failure. This is a matter of normal or abnormal. Normal is neither story nor news. Successful love and marriage is no news. so, this is okay but no story.

Do we ever talk of love between married persons. This is always about illicit love. Similarly do we talk of people traveling and returning home okay. These are no stories and no news.

Only the unusual make stories and news.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

most of the time it is true that only successful love stories remains immortal
successful and unsuccessfull stories also remain immortal if they are true and correct

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is said that love story ends in marriage.Do you all think so?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is said that love story ends in marriage.Do you all think so?

No i feel its good when someone get married to his/her beloved.That's what every one pray. :)
You mean the actual story begins after one gets married with person of his/her choice. This can become more unsuccessful in some of the cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.