Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
who said you are not precious chinmoy ji?? who dared to say that?? :angry: :angry:
you are a precious gem of boddunan...but sandhya ji you still didnt told that for whom you want to appoint that detective?? :blink: :blink: :unsure:

a.s.
who said you are not precious chinmoy ji?? who dared to say that?? :angry: :angry:
you are a precious gem of boddunan...but sandhya ji you still didnt told that for whom you want to appoint that detective?? :blink: :blink: :unsure:

You can clearly see, who that person is....because only he responded to my answer :P
11770_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

You can clearly see, who that person is....because only he responded to my answer :P

You can clearly see who is more than a detective!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6700]}
animated-gifs-lizards-049.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Why are you feeling tension? I have not mentioned your name anywhere

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6702]}
36_1_5_2012-04-16-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Actually I think he is eager to know the name of that person thats why he is doing so..m i right chinmoy ji?? :blink: :blink:
ayyo_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
I play just a single role. I am best person who can irritate in the house. I love to irritate my brother. :evil: :evil: :P
Actually I think he is eager to know the name of that person thats why he is doing so..m i right chinmoy ji?? :blink: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6711]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6711]}

hmmm :blink: :blink:

a.s.
Sandhya what are the result of your query? Your detective man is working or not?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Why are you feeling tension? I have not mentioned your name anywhere

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6702]}

I am neither tense nor relaxed even when detectives snoop around me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6724]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.