Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's true.. As per our age and time, our role and duty keep changing as per time.

As Sarala said, different responsibilities, also tastes...ask us to undertake different roles in theatre of life

Meera sandhu
Im a daughter to my parents, sister to my brother,a true friend to all my friends and sometimes a situation predictor also,love guru also and even sometimes a detective,and anchor,event organizer .

a.s.
LOve Guru and Detective !!! lol, You surely having some unique role there.. ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Im a daughter to my parents, sister to my brother,a true friend to all my friends and sometimes a situation predictor also,love guru also and even sometimes a detective,and anchor,event organizer .

Choose anyone....love guru or detective :P

Meera sandhu
actually both comes together.i do detective work only for lovers sometimes :P just for checking that are the boys not cheating girls or girls not ditching boys..and when such things happen i handle it by being a love guru..
anyways if you ask me to choose then surely love guru.. :)
0039_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
actually both comes together.i do detective work only for lovers sometimes :P just for checking that are the boys not cheating girls or girls not ditching boys..and when such things happen i handle it by being a love guru..

We have a detective in our midst! Beware!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6654]}
just do detecting for my best friends so that no one can break their heart else i will throw them out of the frame.. :P

a.s.

Only you need to beware, not we :angry:

I am going to put that detective into work. I want to get some information about a very important person here ;)
36_5_11_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
oh so for whom you are going to appoint that detective?? chinmoy ji? or for someone else?? :P

a.s.

Only you need to beware, not we :angry:

I am going to put that detective into work. I want to get some information about a very important person here ;)

I have nothing to worry as I have complete faith in her! She is an expert and a professional detective - never going to waste her precious energies on unimportant cases!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6664]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.