Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya what are the result of your query? Your detective man is working or not?

Let me ask her, can she do this job for free..... :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
yes she works free of cost.no charges for doing detective work. ;)

a.s.

Then I will put you into action today itself.......mission...i will give you in coded format through PM. We can't believe anyone here...haha
000203F6_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Then I will put you into action today itself.......mission...i will give you in coded format through PM. We can't believe anyone here...haha

Don't put it in such a code that our little baby would have to engage a few more detectives at her cost!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6770]}
animated-gifs-chicken-38_2012-04-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Don't put it in such a code that our little baby would have to engage a few more detectives at her cost!

I know, she only is enough :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6779]}

Meera sandhu

no chinmoy ji you dont worry.because babies are best in decoding codes.as in childhood they use many codes while talking with their mother which no one else can understand.. :) :)

a.s.

no chinmoy ji you dont worry.because babies are best in decoding codes.as in childhood they use many codes while talking with their mother which no one else can understand.. :) :)

Smart girl......she has already started her new mission...I mean her new role of life :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Smart girl......she has already started her new mission...I mean her new role of life :laugh:

but you didnt assigned me any work.what sort of things i have to detect about the person? :P

a.s.
[quote="baby
but you didnt assigned me any work.what sort of things i have to detect about the person? :P

Just find who is he.... ;)
You may think it's an easy task.....but not at all :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
i think he is the dada of boddunan.am i right sandhya ji? :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.