Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are nothing but sheer nuisance and our courts have come strongly against them but then who cares?
Actually the mob mentality that takes over the actual cause of these strikes are the worst part. I am dead against this form of protest in any case. This is kind of blackmailing at the cost of general public.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Recently a motley crowd gathered and disrupted railway service at a station in West bengal for 9-long hours for a laughable issue and the Railways intervened after things went haywire! Just think of it!!
Recently a motley crowd gathered and disrupted railway service at a station in West bengal for 9-long hours for a laughable issue and the Railways intervened after things went haywire! Just think of it!!

"It happens only in India" :laugh: :laugh:
In a highly populated country like India......and of course inefficient leaders sitting in the top, it is really difficult to bring law and order or execute them in a suitable way to avoid such incidents in future.

Meera sandhu
Harthals can be done for a valid reason, its not wrong. But it can be done for simple and minor reasons. People are conducting Harthals to turn the Government's attention towards them and their problems.
Is tomorrow Bharat Bhandh? I heard so :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
No, On 28thall major trade unions called a 24 hours industrial strike.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No, On 28thall major trade unions called a 24 hours industrial strike.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No......!!! :ohmy:
28th is our Alam's marriage.
Oh, really bad :(

Meera sandhu
I think marriage car will not get any obstacle.
How do you know that 28th is the Alam's marriage.
100128.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think marriage car will not get any obstacle.
How do you know that 28th is the Alam's marriage.

He is really a nice boy and only one member whom I added as my friend is Alam. :)
He is marrying a Hindu girl according to Hindu tradition and changing his name to 'Chandan' only to get her. Isn't he nice?
Let me wish him a good married life in advance

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5644]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.