Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what happened JS . where ur all replies. you back step . coward
@rohit This is not the place to start a quarrel of some kind.Give your comments in a way that it's crisp and right to the point, don't taunt/provoke people!

*Imagination encircles the world *
@Rohit
Recently I got a reply from boddunan team accepting their mistake.

As I told earlier, Once I get my reply, I will delete the thread.
So This discussion is closed now..
rohit wrote:
[quote]what happened JS . where ur all replies. you back step . coward[/quote]

Rohit....

This is really wrong in using wrong words whatever the consequesnces may be...

Js..

Hope you did understand the seriousness of the situation..Just leave all this review your articles again...I always say this is a public forum and please you should control your emotions..

As CEEEM said...
If there is any problem een on the moderators side then that will eventually come up with everyone because all of us are submitiing articles and nobody has faced any problems with that...

Better leave this issue and cool off.. If you need any other clarifications please send a Private message to the MODERATOR and resolve this...

That would be better for everyone... :)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
JS wrote:
[quote]@Rohit
Recently I got a reply from boddunan team accepting their mistake.

As I told earlier, Once I get my reply, I will delete the thread.
So This discussion is closed now..[/quote]

I am not aware of any such mail, at least not seen on my mailbox. Just now I checked it. Could you please forward me the meail?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@JS
Even i want to see what the boddunan team replied to you. reveal it.
So the problem is getting diverted to another end ???Who is the person send that mail as if it was boddunan team's ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.