Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you are true why do you ask the same question?Without seeing anything will a good writer be blocked?
JS is right his other articles should be accepted. immediately.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Well JS... you accepted that you copied other articles.. I told why editors rejected.. And there is no point in discussing further. As a violation of boddunan terms I can block your account.

I was initially thought of ignoring your arrogant post but replid to say boddunan editors are transparent. If you are not satisfied, delete your articles and post in other websites.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The whole controversy is being allowed to drag on and now it has taken on a messy turn. I personally would have preferred a pm to sort it out and discretion also demands it. But now JS wants substantiation of the charge of copying against him in the forum. Why boddunan is not coming out more openly to clear the air. It is neither desirable nor acceptable that a serious allegation of this nature should remain unproved. Let it be a precedent for other contributors of articles too. There should not be any grey area, if someone is guilty he or she has to face the consequences. On the other if boddunan has not played the game fair, let it own it up. Please end this controversy!
I don't know about the problem so far, but Boddunan says in colored, bold text about copying and originality of an article, each time you submit article.When you have deliberately submitted articles knowing they are copied from other sources, there is no point in finding justice(you know about copyrights! right!? I don't think you realise how serious copyright infringement can be)

Also the question you've put forward is correct(atleast regd to the article review)- a proper reason must have been given for the article rejection claims.

Hope this problem is resolved soon-for the site to be of any good value, originality of content is very essential :(

*Imagination encircles the world *
Mr. JS this is very bad that your behaving like this with boddunan. You openly accepted that you copy articles so, if boddunan team have done copied your one article then there must be the reason. They don't want to make sad their user.
@Thirukumaran

You have very rightly drawn the attention to the legal aspect of it.But my submission is for a firm stand on the part of boddunan in this regard.This controversy is highly unedifying and demoralizing.The sites receives so many articles from members and I myself contributed almost 200 articles and such an unfortunate situation has not been experienced.As to the conduct of the member I am very sad to say that it is simply not acceptable.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.