Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So you responded exactly what i thought.

BTW you don't like crying.Hmmm.

But i like to see some comedy serials like FIR and Lapataganj. :laugh:

Do you watch them.

Not at all....I usually watch music reality shows like Indian Idol. Now a days not getting time at all. :)

Meera sandhu
Women stay at home and watching TV serials is their past time. Even men particularly retired persons watch TV serials more often. Ladies are more interested in family drama and they watch such serials on TV more. This is just like children watching cartoon channels more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I never watch reality shows as i feel these are not real but are preplanned.I have this feeling since in BIG BOSS Vindu Dara Singh won.Moreover in these shows i have observed those who should actually wins never wins. :)
Women stay at home and watching TV serials is their past time. Even men particularly retired persons watch TV serials more often. Ladies are more interested in family drama and they watch such serials on TV more. This is just like children watching cartoon channels more.

Really nice answer sir!!
"This is just like children watching cartoon channels " Really nice interpretation.
I can't stop laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@ Gulshanji: Women stay at home and watching TV serials is their past time.

Don't agree because still there are 75% of women who stays at home so it can't be there past time.*hehehe* :laugh:

Yes my father is retired and he watches TV serials with my mom but not up to the extent my mom watch these.*hehehe* :woohoo:
Gulshanji explained it well....
Men prefers news channel and business channels because they are always serious....
Children love cartoons
Ladies love...'Emotional athyachaar'...So..... :P

Meera sandhu
Actually lady means collection of emotions. So they love to watch emotions . thats why they watch serials which are full of emotions

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually lady means collection of emotions. So they love to watch emotions . thats why they watch serials which are full of emotions

Actually producers are making use of ladies' emotions in a better way to earn their living. This is known as emotional blackmailing or simple...e-mail :laugh:

Meera sandhu
haha Nice description given by sandhya

Actually, everyone are attracted towards ladies in this world.
So the best ideas the produces , writers and directors take from the real life. So in most of serials they keep lady as a vilon. and they even direct the serial as if it is live like our lives. So the ladies who are in home get attracted towards such serials and they even compare themselves with the serials. And some of the directors and produces introduces new fashion outfits to attract ladies to follow their serials. so most of the ladies follow serials to see the saries , designs, outfits etc utilized by the actors in the serials.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Serial is nothing but way of wasting some precious moments of this precious life. Instead we can do any other thing in this time like gardening, stitching, reading or even watching a movie.
A serial addict can loose many important things in life...and she gains nothing, except false beliefs about the people around her

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.