Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
friends I study astrology as hobby. According to nakshatra, caste division is made but we don't care for it because, a person born in Brahmin family may be a shudra and so on.
The caste division which we know is being made on the basis of persons mentality and nature of work. It was categorised by our forefathers long ago in the past. Now the world has changed, ages have made us forget such barriers and differences. Still may people shout and talk about caste and religion because they are orthodox by nature.
hey devyani you study astrology so you can also predict or tell us about any thing coming in our future i mean related to studies.i wanted to know if you can.

a.s.
In every society this system prevails. This is outcome of some people thinking them selves a little better than others. This is showing its bad signs now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You have already told that why people give importance to caste than human. For your question, answer is also in your question itself. Only people create the caste.
You have already told that why people give importance to caste than human. For your question, answer is also in your question itself. Only people create the caste.

Absolutely Correct. No question behind this.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't believe on cast-ism but most of the people believe on it and almost all people in village still don't like to such people of lower caste. :(
I don't believe on cast-ism but most of the people believe on it and almost all people in village still don't like to such people of lower caste. :(

Caste system is unjust as practised now. However, as long as caste is basis for various government schemes, this cannot be eliminated. Even opponent of caste system will get the caste benefit in appointment, promotion and other facilities. Those at disadvantage will naturally feel bad.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

caste-ism will not be eliminated as people instead of removing it are now a days asking for reservation.like jats now they want to be in that category.so until and unless there is reservation nothing can be done.

a.s.
I am least bothered about cast and creed. In fact I do not want to use even my surname if not required in mandatory fields. We shall talk a lot about that on paper but do nothing to remove it and when the time would come we shall always favor our cast, religion and area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When reservation is given according to caste system, many deserving people of upper castes loss their opportunity (of studies, job...). Also, it implants seeds of caste in new generation's mind. I think, reservation should be given not based on caste but according to income. By this way, all financially backward people will get its benefits. Many Brahmin families are there in our country who are very poor. But they never get many privileges. Same is the case of many forward castes

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.