Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshanji you are right but many a times ego comes forth which abide us from taking such decisions.

This depends on reasons for which you left the previous job. If you had good relation with the company and you left the organization for other reasons, there should be no reluctance. If you left the former employer for bad relations, it is better not to join again.

You are absolutely correct! I know of some cases where return was not a problem!

If a firm finds that he is an eligible candidate, then no problem may arise. Actually the company will give him a warm welcome :P

Meera sandhu
i have open invitation from my previous office. but, i don't like to go back to the same concern again. it will affect our relationship between higher management and also they will think to give big projects to us if we go back to that concern after relieving from that office. our image gets damage if we rejoin on the same office.

Vinu
i have open invitation from my previous office. but, i don't like to go back to the same concern again. it will affect our relationship between higher management and also they will think to give big projects to us if we go back to that concern after relieving from that office. our image gets damage if we rejoin on the same office.

:whistle:
Can you make it a little more clear?
2_2012-03-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I did that for my personal reasons, nothing serious. I am having good relations and coworkers are friendly as well, but a decision that I had to take which was forced on me was not acceptable to me hence the resignation. The matter has been sorted out but I have decided to not to work any more. Nothing in bad taste. The company is too big and can engage better people than me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we are resigning from a job for a particular problem after that we are rejoining on the same office. It makes the management to think "he cant able to survive anywhere or we are paying more or he is not qualified that much" like this they will think and this makes them to think before they are giving some good projects to us. this affects our own image on that office.

Vinu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6123]}

Got it across now? Not so buddhi....
Some times the reasons for quitting a job are different from salary, qualification, disputes or any thing similar. Some times those could be your own policies where you can not compromise. That makes you quit, in that case employer can rethink and offer you your own terms.

@Vinod...
Yes....what you said is also correct, for some occasions.....particularly if he joins the same post.
But if he is applying for an above post than before, then he shall not have problems. I think so

Meera sandhu
@Vinod...
Yes....what you said is also correct, for some occasions.....particularly if he joins the same post.
But if he is applying for an above post than before, then he shall not have problems. I think so

In my case that is not possible, because there is no higher post available in my department. I can replace only a director marketing of the company if I am that big a shareholder.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.