Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i like some comedian in tamil. like vadivel, senthil and koundamani.
Most i like is vivek as he makes comedy mostly with some logic. :)

Vinu

Yes, nowadays I like Vivek. He has good looks, yet he enjoys to be a good comedian. I really liked his role in 'RUN'......(Madhavan, Meera Jasmine)

Meera sandhu

Yes, nowadays I like Vivek. He has good looks, yet he enjoys to be a good comedian. I really liked his role in 'RUN'......(Madhavan, Meera Jasmine)

yes, vivek role on that movie is really a good one. He says a message like "what will happen if some one come to some other city without parents acceptance/knowledge"

Vinu
[quote="vinodh"

yes, vivek role on that movie is really a good one. He says a message like "what will happen if some one come to some other city without parents acceptance/knowledge"

He comes to city in search of madhavan and losses his address. Then, celebration of events that occur in his life....really funny :laugh: :laugh:
I really liked the scene, when Madhavan saw him and ask him to come to his home. He says yes....Then only he remembers he doesn't have his address. Do you remember that scene?

Its Hindi remake is Run itself...Abhishek Bachan and Bhoomika Chawla. But can't remember its comedian :unsure:

Meera sandhu
[quote="vinodh"

He comes to city in search of madhavan and losses his address. Then, celebration of events that occur in his life....really funny :laugh: :laugh:
I really liked the scene, when Madhavan saw him and ask him to come to his home. He says yes....Then only he remembers he doesn't have his address. Do you remember that scene?

Its Hindi remake is Run itself...Abhishek Bachan and Bhoomika Chawla. But can't remember its comedian :unsure:

yes, the whole film is really very funny and vivek and madhavan good combination. its one of my favorite movie.. :)

Vinu
Let me name some from my language.....Jagathy stays first in every one's heart.... of course, he is the king of comedies......no doubt. Then, the person who is more talented in doing comedies is none other than Mohan lal. Then Sri nivasan (Hero and Comedian), Innocent, Salim Kumar and latest one added to this category is Suraj Venjaaramoodu.
After Jagathy, he is now reigning Mollywood

Meera sandhu
iam tamilian

santhanam nowadays.

Vadivelu koundamani

senthil

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
What is going on here, No one quoted IS Johar, the only actor who thought he was a comedian. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is going on here, No one quoted IS Johar, the only actor who thought he was a comedian. :evil:

Yes...Gulshanji has told about him. Go through the previous pages

Meera sandhu

Yes...Gulshanji has told about him. Go through the previous pages

He might have quoted him as comedian whereas he only thought he was a comedian. He was basically a cyclist turned actor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.