Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes Kishore Kumar was a great comedian but in real life he had lot of pain.I remember his films like chalti ka naam gaadi. :)

Also padosan

I remember the song of this film " mere saamne wali khidki mein". :laugh:

I have not seen the full film but seen it a bit yes film is really good to watch. :)
Best scene in the film is Kishore teaching Sunil Dutt to sing.
(Saira Banu loves singers. But Sunil dutt can't sing. He want to impress her.) But Sunil(not our Sunil) can't sing. Suddenly they hear a variety noise.
It was a donkey...that was going that way. When it hears Sunil singing, it stopped at the front door and respond to Sunil's voice with its beautiful voice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
One among the best comedy scenes I even seen in Bollywood :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
(Saira Banu loves singers. But Sunil dutt can't sing. He want to impress her.) But Sunil(not our Sunil) can't sing. Suddenly they hear a variety noise.
It was a donkey...that was going that way. When it hears Sunil singing, it stopped at the front door and respond to Sunil's voice with its beautiful voice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Padosan, Kishor, Mehmood and saira.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Padosan, Kishor, Mehmood and saira.

Yes, actually full credits go to Kishore kumar and Mehmood

Meera sandhu

That was nice scene i have seen it. :laugh:

Mehmood was Saira bano's masterji. :laugh:

Yes Kishore Kumar was a great comedian but in real life he had lot of pain.I remember his films like chalti ka naam gaadi. :)

Also padosan

I remember the song of this film " mere saamne wali khidki mein". :laugh:

I have not seen the full film but seen it a bit yes film is really good to watch. :)

This is the only old movie I have seen so far.. and I liked it. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That was nice scene i have seen it. :laugh:

Mehmood was Saira bano's masterji. :laugh:

Really the best comedy scene....also the song...."Chatur naar"

Meera sandhu
I love Charlie Chaplin he is the best comedian in the world than others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love Charlie Chaplin he is the best comedian in the world than others.

I like Laurel_Hardy in my childhood a lot.

Now, I really like Mr.Bean....he is a special creature...isn't it? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
So you don't know about Charlie Chaplin. He faced alot of problems in his life and given a lot of smile to people who see his movies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.