Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently I have seen a movie named "KOSTI" featured by Rachpal and it is a nice movie.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like Nagesh , Goundamani, senthil , vivek, vadivelu and santhanam
I think all comedian is good but Mahmood , johny lever is best among them .......

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My favourite comedian in hindi movie is Jonny Lever and T.V. show is Kapil from "Comedy Circus".
I like Nagesh , Goundamani, senthil , vivek, vadivelu and santhanam

Till now, Goundamani- senthil is considered as the most success comedy pair of Tamil films....and they reign at 90's. Actually most scripts were written to include both of them in the film.....that much strong presence in Tollywood. But now, they have gone.

Meera sandhu
I like all comedian but rajpal yadav and johny lever are my favorite. In old I like jony walker.

Asrani and Mehboob can also be included in this category

Meera sandhu
A comedian is hidden in every person. That comedian makes you decide your choice of comedians. No comedian was a comedian in real life, including Dada Kondke.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A comedian is hidden in every person. That comedian makes you decide your choice of comedians. No comedian was a comedian in real life, including Dada Kondke.

Also Charlie Chaplin.....
Kishore Kumar......we see him as a funny person.....he sings very funny songs....he is a good comedian both in reel life and real life.....
But if we take his real life?
He married 4 times.......So, he didn't have a good family life. His pain can be best seen in his philosophical solos of life......Isn't it? Even Rafi can't sing songs this much seriously.

Meera sandhu

Also Charlie Chaplin.....
Kishore Kumar......we see him as a funny person.....he sings very funny songs....he is a good comedian both in reel life and real life.....
But if we take his real life?
He married 4 times.......So, he didn't have a good family life. His pain can be best seen in his philosophical solos of life......Isn't it? Even Rafi can't sing songs this much seriously.

Yes Kishore Kumar was a great comedian but in real life he had lot of pain.I remember his films like chalti ka naam gaadi. :)

Yes Kishore Kumar was a great comedian but in real life he had lot of pain.I remember his films like chalti ka naam gaadi. :)

Also padosan

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.