Really confusing.....isn't it?

Let us consider all decades of Indian music from 1950's to 2000's.......60 years.
According to you, which is the worst decade of Indian music, particularly Bollywood?
According to me, 1980's is the worst decade of Hindi music but best of Malayalam music. :) :laugh:
Even if a particular decade may not be your favourite, some songs still owns a special position in your heart. Name some of them.....
1980's though worst...has given many melodious songs in R.D.Burman's composition to Indian music. I will give my choices later. What are your favourites????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I cant say that, as in decade starting from 1980 some of the best musicals started like Amir Juhi starter movie, Kumar Gaurav's Love and so many more. Songs sung by Udit and Lata were highlight of that decade.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I cant say that, as in decade starting from 1980 some of the best musicals started like Amir Juhi starter movie, Kumar Gaurav's Love and so many more. Songs sung by Udit and Lata were highlight of that decade.

QSQT was released in 1988 and Ashique in 1989....Actually its music belong to 90's category.
80's was an era of disco dances which destroyed music. Only R.D.Burman was there... since we lost most of the shining stars of 60's and 70's

Meera sandhu
I like disco dance and it was famous at the time of Mithun chakraborty I listen disko dance 10 years ago.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I like disco dance and it was famous at the time of Mithun chakraborty I listen disko dance 10 years ago.

Yet, according to you, which is the worst decade of Indian music?

Meera sandhu
Once again, pulling this thread back to discussion :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
I have already told, 80's destroyed Bollywood music. Yet I would like to pick up some precious gems from them...most of them are R.D.'s compositions. I am excluding Ashique and QSQT.

1. Roz Roz aakhon Tale
2. Jeevan ke din lamde Sahi
3. Kya Yahi Pyar hai
4. Katra Katra milti hai
5. Seeli hawa choo gayi
6.Khamosh sa afsaana
7. Mere Saasom ko jo mehka
8. Hume tumse pyaar
9. Ee Zindagi gale laga le
10. Saathi tere naam ek din
11. Neele neele ambar
12. Jaane kya baat hai
13. aur kya ehde wafa hote hain

Meera sandhu
I have given a nice collection of songs.
can you add some more please......

Meera sandhu

QSQT was released in 1988 and Ashique in 1989....Actually its music belong to 90's category.
80's was an era of disco dances which destroyed music. Only R.D.Burman was there... since we lost most of the shining stars of 60's and 70's

And what about Chandni which I think was released in 1980s. All the songs of this film were super hit. :blink:

And what about Chandni which I think was released in 1980s. All the songs of this film were super hit. :blink:

Yes...1989...... :P :P :P

Sanjeev, which decade according to you gave the worst music???

Meera sandhu

Yes...1989...... :P :P :P

Sanjeev, which decade according to you gave the worst music???

I can't say but after the death of RD Burman I think the music really died he was the best in music industry. No doubt AR Rehman is there but the songs which RD composed were really great. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.