Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sanjeev
Even in the worst decade of Kolaveri music, R.D.Kept music live. Hoping you have seen that list, songs of 80's. Most of them are R.D's

Meera sandhu
This is good thread. I need to have knowledge regarding the decades of music and its variety. I enjoy all types of music.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I like many bengali songs. I am fond of classical music also. I like bollywood songs also.
Yes Sanjeev
Even in the worst decade of Kolaveri music, R.D.Kept music live. Hoping you have seen that list, songs of 80's. Most of them are R.D's

Yes most of them were of RD. :)

He made many singing stars in Bollywood and he made Asha Bhosle hit in that period. :)
Yes Sanjeev

He made many singing stars in Bollywood and he made Asha Bhosle hit in that period. :)

But 80's was a decade of beautiful ghazals. No other decade has created such beautiful ghazals in Bollywood music :)

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev

But 80's was a decade of beautiful ghazals. No other decade has created such beautiful ghazals in Bollywood music :)

Jagjit Singh's Ghazals were lot more famous in those days. :)

I remember one of the ghazal of Nihah " Chupke Chupke Raat din" was one of the best of those days. :)
Yes Sanjeev

I remember one of the ghazal of Nihah " Chupke Chupke Raat din" was one of the best of those days. :)

Some songs, even if not pure ghazals, they have a ghazal touch....
Khamosh sa afzaana, Dikhaayi diye are some of them......

A song from prem geet....Hoto se choolo tum......
Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho......and many more

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev

This ghazal from NIkaah is by Ghulam Ali, not Jagjit Singh! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Sanjeev

Though he said, he like Jagjit Gazals, he never mentioned song of Nikah belongs to him. May be confused. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
So, answered cleverly :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Am I right Sanjeev? :unsure: :unsure: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev

Though he said, he like Jagjit Gazals, he never mentioned song of Nikah belongs to him. May be confused. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
So, answered cleverly :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Am I right Sanjeev? :unsure: :unsure: :silly:

You don't really know that, do you??? ;) :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.