Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sanjeev
Even in the worst decade of Kolaveri music, R.D.Kept music live. Hoping you have seen that list, songs of 80's. Most of them are R.D's

Yes most of them were of RD. :)

He made many singing stars in Bollywood and he made Asha Bhosle hit in that period. :)

But 80's was a decade of beautiful ghazals. No other decade has created such beautiful ghazals in Bollywood music :)

Jagjit Singh's Ghazals were lot more famous in those days. :)

I remember one of the ghazal of Nihah " Chupke Chupke Raat din" was one of the best of those days. :)

This ghazal from NIkaah is by Ghulam Ali, not Jagjit Singh! :)

Though he said, he like Jagjit Gazals, he never mentioned song of Nikah belongs to him. May be confused. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
So, answered cleverly :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Am I right Sanjeev? :unsure: :unsure: :silly:

You don't really know that, do you??? ;) :laugh:

let me search Sanjeev now....he has hid somewhere :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev
Even in the worst decade of Kolaveri music, R.D.Kept music live. Hoping you have seen that list, songs of 80's. Most of them are R.D's

He made many singing stars in Bollywood and he made Asha Bhosle hit in that period. :)

But 80's was a decade of beautiful ghazals. No other decade has created such beautiful ghazals in Bollywood music :)

I remember one of the ghazal of Nihah " Chupke Chupke Raat din" was one of the best of those days. :)

Yes I never said that this Ghazal was sung by Jagjit Singh. :blink:
Yes Sanjeev

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Kalyani...what are you saying now? ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Kalyani...what are you saying now? ;) ;)

Now she is hiding may be she does not have an answer. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes some ghazals in films are so popular that on hearing them we can recognize the singer who sung it... :lol:
After year 1990 the quality took a nosedive except for a few songs which were good ... I particularly liked songs like Jab koyi baat bigad jaye jab koyi mushqil pad jaye which was beautifully picturised
I also like the songs from Lamhe, 1942 Love story,Khamoshi and Hum Dil de chuke sanam...they were all good , but not outstanding !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes some ghazals in films are so popular that on hearing them we can recognize the singer who sung it... :lol:

Yes, ghazals are like golden feathers of the worst decade of Bollywood...ie, 80's :) :) :)

But let me tell you.....songs of Malayalam which I like most belong to the era of 80's..particularly Yesudas and janaki...a few Chitra songs also.
Same is the case of Illayaraja songs of Tamil.....

How many of you know....music of Dhanush's Kolaveri song is inspired from an Ilayaraja song of film Nayakan...the film for which Kamal Hassan got a national award.??

Meera sandhu

Yes, ghazals are like golden feathers of the worst decade of Bollywood...ie, 80's :) :) :)

But let me tell you.....songs of Malayalam which I like most belong to the era of 80's..particularly Yesudas and janaki...a few Chitra songs also.

How many of you know....music of Dhanush's Kolaveri song is inspired from an Ilayaraja song of film Nayakan...the film for which Kamal Hassan got a national award.??

I know the fact.. it is true that most of the south indian songs or directly copied or sometimes inspired from hit movie songs...
Even dubbed movies are more in south india.

I know the fact.. it is true that most of the south indian songs or directly copied or sometimes inspired from hit movie songs...
Even dubbed movies are more in south india.

Earlier, it was shame for directors to copy songs....now they don't feel so. that's the problem....
Many hit Hindi songs are copies of Western albums :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.