The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have already commented on Sandhya's performance and she has been at it with remarkable zeal,knowledge as well as hardwork!

Then pray for my eyes.....It has not completely recovered yet. Then only I can continue my computer work
I want to read newspaper and magazines without effort :(

@Sunil,
Kuthiravattam and oolampara is for poor people also. Do you want to send some of your friends here along with your hibiscus in hand :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I have already commented on Sandhya's performance and she has been at it with remarkable zeal,knowledge as well as hardwork!

Then pray for my eyes.....It has not completely recovered yet. Then only I can continue my computer work

@Sunil,
Kuthiravattam and oolampara is for poor people also. Do you want to send some of your friends here along with your hibiscus in hand :laugh:

My prayer is always there but you should take the best medical care possible to get complete recovery!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I want to read newspaper and magazines without effort

@Sunil,
Kuthiravattam and oolampara is for poor people also. Do you want to send some of your friends here along with your hibiscus in hand
[/quote]

My prayers are also with you and hoping that you recover soon! But isn't working such long hours on computer putting more strain on your eyes??? You should be taking it easy as the radiation from computer is not really good for already weak eyes??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Sunil,

I pray for eyes Sandhya.We don't want to loose a friend from here. :(

Are you getting any treatment for your eyes? :)

@Sunil,

Do not try to make excuses, I know with 75% fit eyes you can send 100% fit people in to the garbage bin. Stop being emo now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like KAlyani's previous photograph and abid's avatar, Devyani's pi, chinmoyes and and and.... my own pic.
@Chinmayjee, Kalyani and Sanjeev,
I had very healthy eyes till September, No problem at all. It started suddenly at September last week though I was not using computer that time. Till November, I can't read or watch TV, even 5 minutes. Can you imagine a lonely world with no one at home, day time, with no books in hand or can't watch TV or computer screen. The world revolves around me, even if I read for 2-3 minutes. I forget headaches only the time I sleep. I can see only things placed just straight to eyes, can't turn head or even lift eyes. Actually, I thought I was going to die :woohoo: Full of fear and tensions.....
It's truth, if our health is lost, something is lost.After starting exercise, I have recovered very much, almost 80%, which was not even in my dreams. I believe so. Also new LED monitor is helping me a lot. I do take some rest, even though you never notice it. This tip was given by Sarala :)

Meera sandhu
I like KAlyani's previous photograph and abid's avatar, Devyani's pi, chinmoyes and and and.... my own pic.

Your's is not bad either, is that your twin sis along with you? Both are looking great.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]@Chinmayjee, Kalyani and Sanjeev,
I had very healthy eyes till September, No problem at all. It started suddenly at September last week though I was not using computer that time. Till November, I can't read or watch TV, even 5 minutes. Can you imagine a lonely world with no one at home, day time, with no books in hand or can't watch TV or computer screen. The world revolves around me, even if I read for 2-3 minutes. I forget headaches only the time I sleep. I can see only things placed just straight to eyes, can't turn head or even lift eyes. Actually, I thought I was going to die Full of fear and tensions.....
It's truth, if our health is lost, something is lost.After starting exercise, I have recovered very much, almost 80%, which was not even in my dreams. I believe so. Also new LED monitor is helping me a lot. I do take some rest, even though you never notice it. This tip was given by Sarala [/quote]

I can imagine how you must have suffered! But also very glad to know that you recovered from such a nightmare, do take care and proper treatment, you will definitely recover fully soon. My best wishes are with you always!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can imagine how you must have suffered! But also very glad to know that you recovered from such a nightmare, do take care and proper treatment, you will definitely recover fully soon. My best wishes are with you always!!

Actually, it's my second birth. It is really difficult to imagine a world without sight or healthy eyes.
We have a proverb, "We never know the true value of eyes, when we have vision" :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.