The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like KAlyani's previous photograph and abid's avatar, Devyani's pi, chinmoyes and and and.... my own pic.

Your's is not bad either, is that your twin sis along with you? Both are looking great.

She is my HR not my sister. She is really a kind person in our office. We all like her.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I can imagine how you must have suffered! But also very glad to know that you recovered from such a nightmare, do take care and proper treatment, you will definitely recover fully soon. My best wishes are with you always!!

Actually, it's my second birth. It is really difficult to imagine a world without sight or healthy eyes.
We have a proverb, "We never know the true value of eyes, when we have vision"
[/quote]

So true!! Which is why I take real good efforts to take care of my eyes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can imagine how you must have suffered! But also very glad to know that you recovered from such a nightmare, do take care and proper treatment, you will definitely recover fully soon. My best wishes are with you always!!

Actually, it's my second birth. It is really difficult to imagine a world without sight or healthy eyes.
We have a proverb, "We never know the true value of eyes, when we have vision" :cheer:

My prayer is there for you always. As i know how the how a world will be without sight or healthy eyes. :dry:
5 years before i have gone through laser treatment. before that i cant even see a single thing without specs. if three is no specs, my life will be in dark. Now, i can able to see all things without specs because of laser treatment. :woohoo:

Vinu

M
5 years before i have gone through laser treatment. before that i cant even see a single thing without specs. if three is no specs, my life will be in dark. Now, i can able to see all things without specs because of laser treatment. :woohoo:

What happened? Can you say a few more words???

Meera sandhu
Actually i started wearing specs at the age of 12 years with the starting power of -2.5 in both eyes. After at the end of 2003 my eyes power is -6.5 as almost i cant able to live without specs. If my specs is not there i cant able to see anything properly. After that i gone to vasan eye care and gone through Laser treatment. Now i can able to see all things without help of specs. I feel very happy as i came out without specs. :cheer: :woohoo: :)

Vinu
Actually i started wearing specs at the age of 12 years with the starting power of -2.5 in both eyes. After at the end of 2003 my eyes power is -6.5 as almost i cant able to live without specs. If my specs is not there i cant able to see anything properly. After that i gone to vasan eye care and gone through Laser treatment. Now i can able to see all things without help of specs. I feel very happy as i came out without specs. :cheer: :woohoo: :)

Me also went to Vasan eye care :woohoo:

So, you have done laser treatment. Will it be painful?

I was also thinking so, when I felt I may need to wear spects in future, that I don't want to do before 40-45 :cheer:
At first doctor suggested to wear spects for 6 months to see the results. But I still don't know, at my second visit, they asked me to wear UV glass if I feel difficult in seeing computer screen. They suggested eye exercise only. I was really surprised and happy. Actually, I didn't expect it. Later I could see things coming to my way :)

Meera sandhu
Profile pictures of many users have changed....including me. let us make the new list :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I like profile picture of kalyani,Rayansh and sandya because they all have photo of kids. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Profile pictures of many users have changed....including me. let us make the new list :evil: :evil:

i like profile pic of your's actually your daughter how keeningly she is watching as if something good is there.and sanjeev ji's pic also.those twins i love them.they look so cute. :) :) :) :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

i like profile pic of your's actually your daughter how keeningly she is watching as if something good is there.and sanjeev ji's pic also.those twins i love them.they look so cute. :) :) :) :)

thank you Angel.I have lot of collections of their photo i will timely change them. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.