The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry for what and nice to meet you and i am in a blue shirt........
yes, sandhya is a very hard worker I wish she will be the future of this site

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes, sandhya is a very hard worker I wish she will be the future of this site

Sandhya , keep it up

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

In our state, this hibiscus is placed on both ears who are mental :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am saying serious....people+hibiscus is considered to be the best illustration of mad people. :silly: :blink: :blush: :silly: :silly: :silly: It's true Sunil.....Can you change it?
Abid...where are you?

You makes controversy and calls me!!!! :ohmy: :sick: :woohoo: :evil: B)

Am I not right Abid?
But he is not even responding :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I have already commented on Sandhya's performance and she has been at it with remarkable zeal,knowledge as well as hardwork!
I am saying serious....people+hibiscus is considered to be the best illustration of mad people. :silly: :blink: :blush: :silly: :silly: :silly: It's true Sunil.....Can you change it?
Abid...where are you?[/quote]

You makes controversy and calls me!!!! :ohmy: :sick: :woohoo: :evil: B)[/quote]
Am I not right Abid?
But he is not even responding :woohoo:[/quote]

I think mad people can not respond unless given a shock treatment? Am I right? What do they do to mad people. We send them to Agra. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Abid...where are you?

Am I not right Abid?

I think mad people can not respond unless given a shock treatment? Am I right? What do they do to mad people. We send them to Agra. :evil:[/quote]

Here we use it in a funny way.....place two hibiscus flowers on his two ears.
Even we laugh at people, if he say, I like hibiscus....

Meera sandhu
Abid...where are you?

Am I not right Abid?

I think mad people can not respond unless given a shock treatment? Am I right? What do they do to mad people. We send them to Agra. :evil:[/quote]

Do we still send them to Agra or can we send them to Shahdara - Delhi also. :laugh:
Abid...where are you?

You makes controversy and calls me!!!! :ohmy: :sick: :woohoo: :evil: B)

Am I not right Abid?

Do we still send them to Agra or can we send them to Shahdara - Delhi also. :laugh:[/quote]

We have Kuthiravattom and Perurkada in Kerala

Meera sandhu
Am I not right Abid?

Do we still send them to Agra or can we send them to Shahdara - Delhi also. :laugh:[/quote]

You know VIP people who are big managers, leaders etc go to Delhi, Shahdra but small people go to Agra or Bareilly. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.