Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This pratice must be stop at hospitals and general nursing home.People must educate about this.
This pratice must be stop at hospitals and general nursing home.People must educate about this.

This is actually banned in the hospitals :) but they do it for greed of money. :evil:

This practice can not be banned, as this has its plus points. This is basically to save the life and not for killing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This practice can not be banned, as this has its plus points. This is basically to save the life and not for killing.

Sex determination never has its plus points suny. :)
Actually most of the people kill baby girls when they born because people are feeling girl as a high burden and dowry is also one reason.
So I feel in future there no girl will be on earth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually most of the people kill baby girls when they born because people are feeling girl as a high burden and dowry is also one reason.

No sarala....
Do you know....in our state, most couples are desiring for a girl child.
Here expense of a male kid is more than female :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

No sarala....

How come the expenses of male child is more there? :S

No sarala....

How come the expenses of male child is more there? :S

in places like haryana and even near ncr-region the number of girls as compared to boys are very less. when the people there had to marry their son they buy girls from other regions..

a.s.
Dowry system is the another reason for which couples want male child.
Now a days there is no difference between girl and boy.Girls are also participating in all activities. Actually girls are more active if they nourished properly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Girls are participating in everything equal to boy. but in the families and customs still the dowry system and giving importance to boy child and neglecting girl child

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.