Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think all the big hospitals and doctors with ethics are already practicing fairly, still some quakes are doing this for earning a fast buck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Doctors also must take responsibility in this when they are avoided no such cases are happened.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think all the big hospitals and doctors with ethics are already practicing fairly, still some quakes are doing this for earning a fast buck.

Yes of course....
A proverb is there in our language, meaning wall/boundary of a cultivation field is eating the crops....meaning.....those who should give birth are taking their lives.

Meera sandhu
First of all mind of people need to be brain washed. :angry:

Traditions like dowry,girl should go to boy's home after marriage and many others should be stopped. :)

Government should give some money as a gift if a baby girl is born in any family.There should some financial benefits if a girl is born. :)

May be that will help. :) :)

Traditions like dowry,girl should go to boy's home after marriage and many others should be stopped. :)

Government should give some money as a gift if a baby girl is born in any family.There should some financial benefits if a girl is born. :)

Such provisions are there in Tamil Nadu...
Also, during Jayalalitha's reign, if a lady stops birth, then she will get 1 pound gold.
I don't know whether such provisions are there now also...better ask Kannan.

Meera sandhu

Such provisions are there in Tamil Nadu...
Also, during Jayalalitha's reign, if a lady stops birth, then she will get 1 pound gold.
I don't know whether such provisions are there now also...better ask Kannan.

No such provision is there at least in DELHI. :evil:

May be if they implement it in other states too condition may get better. :)
Not such but another provision has in many state .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I feel keeping rules and all does not show any instant good result.

People always run back of money. If government announce paying some money for the people who gave birth to the girl child. this may work out.
then they should pass rules too.

the first thing government should do is they should cease the scanner shops where people know about the child before delivery whether girl or boy.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today the percentage of girls as compare to men are very less.This is a great treat for our future life.Government should take some strike action against those who involve in girls killing.
Yes this should be a crime at par with murder. Then only people will feel afraid. Both doctor and patient should be punished severely.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.