Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont polish my shoe's daily. I use to polish only 2 days once. :)

Vinu
No, i don't polish my shoes daily, when i feel i should do i will do.

Feel?. :ohmy:

How do you feel that you need to polish your shoes? :woohoo:

we can feel by seeing our shoe condition. If it is very bad, some people put polish.

Vinu
I dont polish my shoe's daily. I use to polish only 2 days once. :)

That's not bad. :) Once in 2 days is good. :)
When I used to goto school then I used to polish my shoes but now I wont wear shoes. So there is no need to polish

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Shoe is something that show your personality.It indicate how sincere you are.So it nice to polish shoe daily and regularly.
I am having dark brown color shoes.. and I rarely polish them. I clean them daily with one cloth and it looks clean by that too..

Dark brown color polish is also available in the market you can use that :laugh: .Not only polish make shoes cleaner but also increase the durability of the shoes. :laugh:

Yes its true.. and I know that too.. But I am not using polish from starting.. But yes its a good habit and good for shoes too. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Before,i was not cautious,but now i do it regularly.It gives you an element of delight in your personality.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes as i said earlier it indicate your personality as it increase your personal effect on other person too................
Yes as i said earlier it indicate your personality as it increase your personal effect on other person too................

Shoes effect personality of a person.One should keep his/her shoes neat. :)

@ Dipu which one is you from your profile picture. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.