Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But there are few cartoons which hurt childrens mind so we should see that what kind of caroon our children are seeing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But there are few cartoons which hurt childrens mind so we should see that what kind of caroon our children are seeing

Kids can imitate Superman, Shakthiman, spiderman etc. It can even cause death.

Meera sandhu
Yes sarala power rangers are the one of the example which effect children mind.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Recently, some cartoon program has been telecasted in some channel and it effect on many kids and they became ill too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

my favourite cartoon character is Mr. Bean and tom and jerry and shinchan also

a.s.

Who is Shinchan?
Mr.Bean and Tom and Jerry.....mother and daughter's favourites

Meera sandhu

Who is Shinchan?
Mr.Bean and Tom and Jerry.....mother and daughter's favourites

he is also a cartoon character.my little cxousin used to watch him and so did I sometimes and find it good.

a.s.

I heard long time back that a kid jumped from the top of the house thinking that Shaktimaan will save him but he died on the spot. :evil: :(

I heard long time back that a kid jumped from the top of the house thinking that Shaktimaan will save him but he died on the spot. :evil: :(

but now a days kids are smart they only have fun watching these.

a.s.

but now a days kids are smart they only have fun watching these.

My kids don't watch cartoons they prefer seeing the serials. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.