Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tom and Jerry i think most popular not only among Child but also among young.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My favourite cartoon character is popeye..............
Tom and Jerry i think most popular not only among Child but also among young.

That's right Tom and Jerry is the best among all the cartoons i remember one of my neighbor had the video cassettes of Tom and jerry as he used to like it very much. :laugh:
I also had the cd of tom and jerry and i also like to see this cartoon when i was free......................
I also had the cd of tom and jerry and i also like to see this cartoon when i was free......................

You are the second person whom i know now having CD of Tom and Jerry but i know it feels better when we see it once in a while. :S
When there are children in homes you ca not avoid watching it. Otherwise they will make you look like ca...... you know what I mean? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now a days most of the parents use comic channel to control their children and to make their children sit at one place and not to go out

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Also children become too addictive and they watch cartoon channels whole day. You can not restrict them much.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Also children become too addictive and they watch cartoon channels whole day. You can not restrict them much.

Yes they become addictive when they see cartoons excessively.That's the reason i don't insist on my kids to watch them. :)

You are the second person whom i know now having CD of Tom and Jerry but i know it feels better when we see it once in a while. :S

my uncle(mama ji) he too having a cd of tom and jerry, mr.bean and baal hanuman. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.