The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sunil when you tell about the festival which is related to particular place people then try to mention that place name. then no one will feel insulted. As you didnt mention it, so our festival with same name but different. So I felt like that. So before telling about the particular place festival, try to mention place name ok.

Because people like me who love my country, my state, my people, my caste, my customs, my religion cannot bare such kind of insult and even wont tolerate too.

Please keep in mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I request moderator/admin to lock this thread, rather make this unpublished this thread. This is attracting comments which are not in good taste and make things worse.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very good afternoon friends. Anytime if we respect each other it give good feel to all.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Good after noon friends....
Hoping everyone had his lunch.
But my fish still waiting for my preparation :P

Meera sandhu
Very good afternoon friends. Anytime if we respect each other it give good feel to all.

That's right, but this is no good to make things unpleasant with out knowing the background. I never thought wishing happy Ugadi can feel any one insulted. That is so surprising. We wish Happy new year to our friends belated as well. I live in Bangalore and they nvite me to their place and I see Rangoli and eat sweets. That is nice and happy moment for me. What is wrong and insulting in that?

Friends, whenever we comment about religion, caste, customs like things we should take care alot so that it wont hurt others. So before commenting on them think once whether you know about it correctly or not. then only publish here. or else try to say that I think it may be some rangoli and sweets but i dont know exactly about it as am not related to concern festival. I was just invited to that festival as a guest. If you say like this then there is no issue at all.

Therefore, there is nothing going wrong over here and no need to lock this thread.

Thanks Sarala for detail information.
Because I don't have any detail knowledge of festival Ugadi.

Be positive
Vaishu, every language people have their own newyear. English people have newyear.As they have rules us in India for few years so we even following their customs too as English newyear as all countries follow.

So even you language also have a newyear. So can you tell me what is the newyear festival please

Vaishu, every language people have their own newyear. English people have newyear.As they have rules us in India for few years so we even following their customs too as English newyear as all countries follow.

So even you language also have a newyear. So can you tell me what is the newyear festival please

About mine, I have already quoted....it comes on August 17 and before september 16, we will have Onam....(on thiruvonam star)

Meera sandhu
Friends, whenever we comment about religion, caste, customs like things we should take care alot so that it wont hurt others. So before commenting on them think once whether you know about it correctly or not. then only publish here. or else try to say that I think it may be some rangoli and sweets but i dont know exactly about it as am not related to concern festival. I was just invited to that festival as a guest. If you say like this then there is no issue at all.

Therefore, there is nothing going wrong over here and no need to lock this thread.

Oh yes, I think I should say as per your advice. Because I am feeling so ashamed after reading your answer. I should not wish people on their festivals because I do not know every tradition. I will never do it again. What a blunder...I should not even wish new year to my Americans friends because I am not totally aware of their culture also. Thanks for insightful answer.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.