Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of you people have agreed love is condition-less. Yet I am not seeing it actually implemented in life.
lOVE IS conditionless, yet it have some expectations. At least want love in return...can't we name it as a condition???????? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Condition in love is not love it just a formality if you do demanded work then i will talk or love you otherwise not...............i avoid such type of love...........
Most of you people have agreed love is condition-less. Yet I am not seeing it actually implemented in life.
lOVE IS conditionless, yet it have some expectations. At least want love in return...can't we name it as a condition???????? :woohoo:

Answer my question....anyone please :)

Meera sandhu
It is true that conditional love is not true love. But the fact is that there are conditions in every aspect of life. When a person falls in love, it means he enters in arelationship. Love and relationship are interlinked. Most of us enetr in relationship to get something like good factor, favor or just companionship. Bur aren't these conditions? and if they are not fulfilles then relationship deteriorates.
It is true that conditional love is not true love. But the fact is that there are conditions in every aspect of life. When a person falls in love, it means he enters in arelationship. Love and relationship are interlinked. Most of us enetr in relationship to get something like good factor, favor or just companionship. Bur aren't these conditions? and if they are not fulfilles then relationship deteriorates.

True, there is no absolute love. There are always some expectations which may be considered conditions. What is important is relative significance. If love is secondary and conditions primary, this is not love.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

True, there is no absolute love. There are always some expectations which may be considered conditions. What is important is relative significance. If love is secondary and conditions primary, this is not love.

Yes, that's what I quoted just before.
Though love is conditionless...yet some expectations do arise...love, faith etc....which is an untold promise to be kept till the end of life :)

Meera sandhu
Conditional love always wish the loved once to be happy where ever the loved once be.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

it was past time when love was unconditional but now even from the first day people put certain conditions and the most common is if you love me you have to marry me else end this relation.

a.s.
it was past time when love was unconditional but now even from the first day people put certain conditions and the most common is if you love me you have to marry me else end this relation.

No i think it was a condition people used to put against their lover in olden days but now they say to their partner not to have another partner till their affair. :laugh:
If such condition existed in the past then how paru and dev das got separated, anarkali and saleem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.