Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If such condition existed in the past then how paru and dev das got separated, anarkali and saleem

Simple because they could not keep their conditions and got apart. :laugh:
it was past time when love was unconditional but now even from the first day people put certain conditions and the most common is if you love me you have to marry me else end this relation.

No i think it was a condition people used to put against their lover in olden days but now they say to their partner not to have another partner till their affair. :laugh:

then go and make a survey.im a college student and i have saw almost several love stories around me.and have witnessed people saying so and just breaking the relation because they cant marry.
it was not earlier but its now.earlier love was unconditional.see laila-majnu, heer-ranjha, romeo-juliet etc

a.s.
Most of you people have agreed love is condition-less. Yet I am not seeing it actually implemented in life.
lOVE IS conditionless, yet it have some expectations. At least want love in return...can't we name it as a condition???????? :woohoo:

Answer my question....anyone please :)

answer my question friends....blue font letters.

Meera sandhu
Love is done to somebody, by looking at his/her behavior.
Conditions puts a wall, between a lovely relationship and then that love becomes difficult between 2 persons.

Want to make each day Accountable

Most of you people have agreed love is condition-less. Yet I am not seeing it actually implemented in life.
lOVE IS conditionless, yet it have some expectations. At least want love in return...can't we name it as a condition???????? :woohoo:

Answer my question....anyone please :)

answer my question friends....blue font letters.

That's not a condition though its a reaction and it should be. :blink: :blink:
There is only one condition in love... That is love to love!!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

Love is one such amazing word, that we forget Condition.

Those who put condition, don't know to love.

Actually we forget every conditions when we fall in love :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Actually we forget every conditions when we fall in love :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love is such a wonderful feeling, where no one thinks about anything.

I do not put condition in love.I think those who put condition in love they really did not love.Because love holds no boundation and condition.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.