Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The blogger.com is the best google product which is good for blogging and it accepts any affiliate program ads. but most of the people like to blog in wordpress. Word press is not good for bloging as it does not allow adsense ads.

sorry to interrupt here...but i would like to state that wordpress allows adsense ads.i can show you hundreds of wordpress blogs which use adsense.if links are permitted here by the moderators.

Deepak can you give me some tips to start my blogs so that i may earn a bit from them. :)

1. decide a niche/topic you are familiar with.
2. for starters blogger.com is the best. so create a blogger.com account and familiarize yourself with the system in blogger.com.
3.create a new blog in blogger.com in your selected niche.
4.start writing original articles.
5. learn SEO

but take note that to earn money from blogs you need dedication ad hard work of more than 1 year. or in simple words work on your blog daily for around 6-9 months and you will get the profit only after that.

for instant money join reputed sites that share revenue with you. but as per my experience, if you join wrong revenue sharing sites, you wont earn anything.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
deepak you have give a worthable tips. These are really useful for the people who are new to blogging. Let me add few

While posting content in your blog, keep in a good formate. Include image in your blog as without any image no visitor will get interest to visit your blog

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I know it requires lot of work in the starting but i am not getting much of a time to be online that's why i am not able to start blogs right now but i will start it someday. :)
I know it requires lot of work in the starting but i am not getting much of a time to be online that's why i am not able to start blogs right now but i will start it someday. :)

No it does not require more than 5-10 minutes a day, later you can devote more time while you understand things better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No it does not require more than 5-10 minutes a day, later you can devote more time while you understand things better.

I think one should take his/her own time to select the topic. :blink:
The best topic for blogging to earn through blog is, the best topics are fashion, technology and mobiles

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's a good information guys...Keep sharing.... But i feel best topic is one about which you can write yourself.. No copy paste from web...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
The best topic for blogging to earn through blog is, the best topics are fashion, technology and mobiles

I have seen people blogging about their Personal Experience. They had experience many things,which they want to share with others.
And if the story or moment which is shared is so touching then that could produce a Sound topic to Earn. Isn't it?

Want to make each day Accountable

You are right, I have my blog about fun and life related topics and is popular enough, although I am not having much time for the same lately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have seen people blogging about their Personal Experience. They had experience many things,which they want to share with others.
And if the story or moment which is shared is so touching then that could produce a Sound topic to Earn. Isn't it?

Even i think the personal experience is the best topic as one can write unlimited on it.I am also thinking to start on life experiences. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.