Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best topic for blogging to earn through blog is, the best topics are fashion, technology and mobiles

I have seen people blogging about their Personal Experience. They had experience many things,which they want to share with others.
And if the story or moment which is shared is so touching then that could produce a Sound topic to Earn. Isn't it?

Even i think the personal experience is the best topic as one can write unlimited on it.I am also thinking to start on life experiences. :)

Yes,this is good topic.Infact,i had a blog on this and i got a good pages views on it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark:
You may not observed, there won't be ads in such blogs.

and some times such blogs click also everything depends on luck only.

Santosh has some same kind of blog. He even earned through it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark:

Yes may be to earn better from these blogs one must choose the latest topic and the topic which may interest majority and for which we can get more ads. :)
Ronark:

Yes may be to earn better from these blogs one must choose the latest topic and the topic which may interest majority and for which we can get more ads. :)

If this is so,then TECHNOLOGY is the No.1 Topic to earn.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark:

If this is so,then TECHNOLOGY is the No.1 Topic to earn.

For earning purpose it is of course the best but for writing life experience is the best as you can write anything. :)
That's a good information guys...Keep sharing.... But i feel best topic is one about which you can write yourself.. No copy paste from web...

I agree! Writings that come from your heart are felt the best by others and responded to more positively!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

By inserting keywords in the content which you blog. then you will get more views to your blog post

That's a good information guys...Keep sharing.... But i feel best topic is one about which you can write yourself.. No copy paste from web...

I agree! Writings that come from your heart are felt the best by others and responded to more positively!

I hope people know better than that. because that is one of the worst thing any one can do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Unfortunately/Fortunately I have deleted my well established blog...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
The best way of earning through blog is blogging. that is creating account in blogger.com using gmail id. choosing the topics like latest technology, latest cellphone, latest fashion tends. And everyday writing 1 or 2 articles on those and posting them in your blog with a related image. you have to post like this until your blog visitors increase upto 300. then you need to apply for adsense or any other affiliate program. Then surely you will get good earnings from your blog.

I hope am clear. all the best. If any doubts you can post over here or PM me

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.