Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, just be clear, in which site they are asking you for verfication?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Verification code may come in your email and it may in in your spam folder ......

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Sanjeev, if we try in this manner. then your there is a chance of loosing the adsense account.

right method is applying to adsene through adsense.com

@sarala,

What I mean is there are sites which give the privilege of associating the Adsense account to their members and earnings from those sites are also high as they rating is high compared to our own blogs. There is nothing wrong in it. It is legal and Google itself has stated that.
Hi,

There are also some Adsense revenue sharing sites, through which you can apply for Adsense. Chances of getting approval from those sites are more compared to your own blog.

Can you list some sites karthik? :)

@Sanjeev,

I am not sure whether I can give other revenue sharing site names in an open forum or not. So I am not giving any names over here but you can contact me personally. I am in this field for around 3 years and hope I can guide you in the best way.
Hi SJ..

So have you started any blog yet.. or still thinking about the topic?
Go for the topic in which you are most interested and you think that you can give that blog more. By this way you will able to active on your blog as it is your interest related.
I have already told you other easy way of getting adsense account.

And don't forget to share your blog with me when you completed it. Best of luck.

Hi Anand just for a trial i wrote a blog on boggers.com but they are asking me to verify it and i am not getting an option to do it.Can you help me? :)

About what kind of verification they need.. Is it like you register their and they are asking for email verification?! or something else...

I will send you the screen shot afterwards. :)

Okay.. Send me and I will tell about more about it. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
So vinod, sanjeev did you created and started you blogs?

No not yet not started on other sites like TRIOND and Expert columns.I will start blogging once i write few articles on these sites. :)

No not yet not started on other sites like TRIOND and Expert columns.I will start blogging once i write few articles on these sites. :)

@Sanjeev,

You have probably chosen wrong sites, both of them are not crystal clear in their payments. I don't mean that they wont pay you but I can say that earning from those sites are going to be less when compared to other sites. Triond pays only 50% share but they are other sites which pay upto 90% Adsense share.
@Sanjeev,

Before going to any site read at their FAQ's and forums and see how genuine they are and are they crystal clear in payments or not?
Sanjeev, never and ever prefer to depend on adsense revenue sharing program for getting adsense account and one more thing if your blog got approved and if are working in any site, dont ever give your adsense account details in any site. if you give, you will loose your account

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.