Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First you need to prepare for good content to write atleast 2 good post with some good images after writing your blog you can apply for adsense account.

Does Adsense take months to give approval for the account or Is it easy to get it? :)
It will take at least 3 week after applying but your contents should be unique to get approval.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hi SJ..

So have you started any blog yet.. or still thinking about the topic?
Go for the topic in which you are most interested and you think that you can give that blog more. By this way you will able to active on your blog as it is your interest related.
I have already told you other easy way of getting adsense account.

And don't forget to share your blog with me when you completed it. Best of luck.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
anand can you please tell me what is the other method of applying adsense account please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi SJ..

So have you started any blog yet.. or still thinking about the topic?
Go for the topic in which you are most interested and you think that you can give that blog more. By this way you will able to active on your blog as it is your interest related.
I have already told you other easy way of getting adsense account.

And don't forget to share your blog with me when you completed it. Best of luck.

Hi Anand just for a trial i wrote a blog on boggers.com but they are asking me to verify it and i am not getting an option to do it.Can you help me? :)
Hi,

There are also some Adsense revenue sharing sites, through which you can apply for Adsense. Chances of getting approval from those sites are more compared to your own blog.
Hi,

There are also some Adsense revenue sharing sites, through which you can apply for Adsense. Chances of getting approval from those sites are more compared to your own blog.

Can you list some sites karthik? :)
Thank you said by: sarala
Sanjeev, if we try in this manner. then your there is a chance of loosing the adsense account.

right method is applying to adsene through adsense.com

Sanjeev, if we try in this manner. then your there is a chance of loosing the adsense account.

right method is applying to adsene through adsense.com

Ok sarala i will do that.I am very keen to start with adsense lets see how things go. :)
sanjeev after creating blog, try to post at least one post perday. that is for 6 months. then only apply for adsense. in the mean while try to know about adsense completely. For getting your blog approve by adsense how to make your blog according to adsense rules and all. then only you approve.
Because if once your blog is got rejected by adsense then you cannot apply again same blog for adsense.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.